Class of 2016 - C Cheickna Dembele (PA) to UNLV | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 C Cheickna Dembele (PA) to UNLV

you guys are killing me! I can't listen at work. I have to wait till I get home. Can't you give me a break and at least give a hint about what you're talking about?

you guys are killing me! I can't listen at work. I have to wait till I get home. Can't you give me a break and at least give a hint about what you're talking about?
Ah, I gotcha my bad. Summary as I only listened to a little preview of tomorrow and the recruiting side.
  • Time will tell with Hamidou Diallo. He's a 5 star and although we are looking good, he is waiting for Kenturkey offer.
  • Taurean Thompson finishing up Nat'l Prep tourney so we shall see, but no guarantees as it has become a bit of a circus.
  • Dembele not yet offered but a matter of the staff doing their due to make sure everything ok from Africa schooling. Don't want a "Diange" mistake again. ;)

Seconded.

Ah, I gotcha my bad. Summary as I only listened to a little preview of tomorrow and the recruiting side.
  • Time will tell with Hamidou Diallo. He's a 5 star and although we are looking good, he is waiting for Kenturkey offer.
  • Taurean Thompson finishing up Nat'l Prep tourney so we shall see, but no guarantees as it has become a bit of a circus.
  • Dembele not yet offered but a matter of the staff doing their due to make sure everything ok from Africa schooling. Don't want a "Diange" mistake again. ;)
Any guesses what will be appearing in a local newspaper in a few days now.

I also talked about the 2017 wing Christian David, who I think Red Autry went to see last week. Unfortunately, David looked to have suffered a very bad knee injury in a game on Sunday. No new update on that yet. So hopefully it's nothing too severe.

I also talked about the 2017 wing Christian David, who I think Red Autry went to see last week. Unfortunately, David looked to have suffered a very bad knee injury in a game on Sunday. No new update on that yet. So hopefully it's nothing too severe.
sounded bad from how you described it

Yup, forgot about that one. I like the kid's game, probably needs to bulk up a bit but could be fairly smooth as a 2 here. I really hope he's ok, but the three words bump, buckle and knee are scary!

Still no offer? With Chino leaving, assume it has to be coming soon!

We have Coleman, Chukwu and Lydon to man the middle next year. It will be interesting to see what we do about bigs.
I could see Dembele being to raw to play next year but would love to have him
6'10 and athletic

We have Coleman, Chukwu and Lydon to man the middle next year. It will be interesting to see what we do about bigs.
Hoping for this correction: We have Chukwu, Coleman and Dembele to man the middle next year (leaving Lydon to do damage outside).

Last edited:
The kid is very athletic for someone his size. He is the kind of guy you see on other teams and wonder why we never get that lucky in finding diamonds in the rough.
True. Thanks. I figured there must be something going for him but looked at his ranking and offers and immediately thought we were trying to replace Chino with a younger Chino n

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom