Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

In terms of Highly Touted Big Men Recruits for Syracuse. Of Late

1. Anthony Davis, 2. Nerlens Noel. Those 2 are clear in my opinion. Now Is he better than DaKari Johnson ?

Anyway. Kentucky already has a commitment from a 5 Star Consensus Big Man (Skal Labissiere) and has offers out and interest from others.

Point being, In the end I think he will still be Syracuse Orange.

Which is why they do what they can to change moms mind, it all starts with an offer

Ain't gonna happen.

Fairly obvious to anyone who's been paying attention to this recruitment. Did you see what she had to say about UK last week?

Ain't gonna happen.

Fairly obvious to anyone who's been paying attention to this recruitment. Did you see what she had to say about UK last week?
I'm not arguing with you, but they are UK they aren't used to being turned down. They will keep pushing and try to change the minds of parents even if they aren't initially interested

I'm not arguing with you, but they are UK they aren't used to being turned down. They will keep pushing and try to change the minds of parents even if they aren't initially interested

They may not like or be used to being turned down, but that's what will happen in this case if they really want to try to get involved.

They have 0% chance.

Andrew Wiggins turned them down.

Our DC2 turned them down.

Again, They don't and can't get everybody.

Andrew Wiggins turned them down.

Our DC2 turned them down.

Again, They don't and can't get everybody.

Yes and for every person who turns them down 5 more say yes. They aren't used to it. I didn't say it never happens. FTR I still think Bryant is ours to lose.

Maybe it's just me, but sometimes when he moves it looks like his legs are hurting him.
If there is an issue, I've gotta think Jimmy would know about it but I think we have already whiffed on Bryant When Kentucky get into the mix its over.

I really don't see anything changing. TB is ours if we have the scholarship available. We pretty much offer him immediate playing time (at the C position), close to momma and home. I think the indy and UK offers are back up plans in case we don't have anything freed up or sanctions take away scholarships.
The "experts " here should know if a scholly is open for him and BTW who is the mystery recruit JIMBO alluded to recently?

The "experts " here should know if a scholly is open for him and BTW who is the mystery recruit JIMBO alluded to recently?
Not that I'm an expert, but the mystery guy is Bryant by all accounts, everyone experts us to have a scholly open in one of 3 ways, CMC goes pro, Bus transfers or DC2 never gets healthy and has to hang them up.

Ain't gonna happen.

i agree with what you have said, but he wouldn't be the first kid to chose a school his mom didn't like. I remember a story a few years ago about a football kid from SEC territory who chose a school over his home state which his mom wanted to attend. She was so pissed and didn't hide her feelings at all.

Kentucky is always going to be the attractive pick to many kids...Cal's main goal is to get his recruits in the NBA and does everything possible to get them exposure. Until he is signed to Syracuse, Kentucky is going to be around cause he's an unsigned top 25 kid.

The only choice we may have is do we want CM to stay or Bryant to come aboard. We may not have any other choices. Our biggest problem is that we're going to have six guards who all are going to want to play.

i agree with what you have said, but he wouldn't be the first kid to chose a school his mom didn't like. I remember a story a few years ago about a football kid from SEC territory who chose a school over his home state which his mom wanted to attend. She was so pissed and didn't hide her feelings at all.

Kentucky is always going to be the attractive pick to many kids...Cal's main goal is to get his recruits in the NBA and does everything possible to get them exposure. Until he is signed to Syracuse, Kentucky is going to be around cause he's an unsigned top 25 kid.
I believe this is the kid you were talking about.

The only choice we may have is do we want CM to stay or Bryant to come aboard. We may not have any other choices. Our biggest problem is that we're going to have six guards who all are going to want to play.
Willing to bet that choice (CMc staying or going) isn't up to us. As to the 6 guards, somebody could be asked to transfer out...

Not watching the clip again, but wasn't that Landon Collins? The kid who was kicking a$$ and taking names in the Iron bowl last night?

Ooh She had another son. This one choose Florida over her beloved LSU Tigers.

BTW, She is fine. But still not as fine as the "Original" Stifflers Mom.

Keep it real with Buss and let him know it's best to transfer elsewhere if he wants to play heavy minutes in D1 ball. I'm sure he can carve out a decent career at a MAC/MVC school back home in the Midwest.

Keep it real with Buss and let him know it's best to transfer elsewhere if he wants to play heavy minutes in D1 ball. I'm sure he can carve out a decent career at a MAC/MVC school back home in the Midwest.
Do you really think JB would do that?

do you really think he hasn't?
Exactly. If you think in 40 years of coaching that JB or any other coach has never done that then I dunno what to say. Not saying he has to give Buss the boot, but it'll be very disingenuous especially since he has been recruited over and may not ever be a regular in the rotation to at least not be truthful to him about where things will stand moving forward.

Exactly. If you think in 40 years of coaching that JB or any other coach has never done that then I dunno what to say. Not saying he has to give Buss the boot, but it'll be very disingenuous especially since he has been recruited over and may not ever be a regular in the rotation to at least not be truthful to him about where things will stand moving forward.

Would it be irrational if some folks read this and started to wonder if that is why JB is Boeheiming Patterson now?

Would it be irrational if some folks read this and started to wonder if that is why JB is Boeheiming Patterson now?

First, the Bernie Fine comment was classic. As for this, perhaps. Although, even in limited minutes, if Patterson were making some shots I find it VERY hard to believe that he wouldn't see his minutes increase significantly with as poor outside shooting as we currently have. If we had just one guy who could shoot at a decent clip (particularly from 3pt land) that would be one more than what we have.

Who cares frankly. If he doesn't want to go to Syracuse screw him...We can find someone else. I'm tired of his flirtation with this school and that school, he obviously is looking for a reason not to go here against his mother's wishes so go be selfish and go play for Kentucky where your grandmother can't even watch you on TV.
Overreact much?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom