Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

"Thomas, your like our plan C or D at center next yr! - how much does your mom need to be quiet to Syracuse newspapers and move to Lexington? " - John Calipari

Im starting to think UK is so bitter by the one recruit they lost out on to us (DC2) that they are willing to go after anyone they feel is an unsigned cuse lean just in spite.
I'm sure a certain poster will call you a butt hurt fan for saying that about UK lol.

"Thomas, your like our plan C or D at center next yr! - how much does your mom need to be quiet to Syracuse newspapers and move to Lexington? " - John Calipari

Im starting to think UK is so bitter by the one recruit they lost out on to us (DC2) that they are willing to go after anyone they feel is an unsigned cuse lean just in spite.
I've never liked Calipari sincere was coaching at UMass,Amherst. He reminds me a lot of Schiano with his mouth and methods.

"Im starting to think UK is so bitter by the one recruit they lost out on to us (DC2) that they are willing to go after anyone they feel is an unsigned cuse lean just in spite.

Come on, let's be real for a second. The reality is that UK could care less. You are only bitter about losing a player when they show how good they are on another team. If a player who they lost in recruiting doesn't show anything then why would they even care? Their fans probably don't even remember who he is. I'm not busting on Coleman because I still think he has time to show he is a special talent but so far, due to injuries, he has only shown glimpses of what could be. As you very well know, UK gets ridiculous talent EVERY year so they aren't going to sweat losing one kid - they just get the next 5 star guy.

Think about the recruiting battle that we lost with Nerlens Noel. That sucked and left most of us very disappointed because we saw him as a guy who might help us win another NC. However, how badly does that suck or sting now? Not at all for me. On the other hand, many Marland fans are still pissed about losing Carmelo to us. Different sport, but I still think about Vick and how things could have been had he come to Syracuse instead of VTech. Different sport but same principle.

Come on, let's be real for a second. The reality is that UK could care less. You are only bitter about losing a player when they show how good they are on another team. If a player who they lost in recruiting doesn't show anything then why would they even care? Their fans probably don't even remember who he is.

There is alot of sarcasm in my post, not that I expect everyone to get it. I don'trecall them losing out on many guys that tbey didnt want besides Coleman, and im pretty sure he was just enjoying the ride if being a 5 star recruit who knew where he was going the whole time. I guess you can say im a little bitter about Davis, Noel, and Dakari. Staff spent alot of time and hard work with each, only to have Cal sweep in whenever he wanted them. It's a kick in the groin eveytime. Colemans injuries were bound to happen wherever he went, same could be said with Noel. But, Davis was going to be wht he was at any program and would have very easily done the same at Cuse. Imagine having Dakari right now, such a skilled big and would have given us such flexibility to pair Roc, McCullough, etc. with. I know, its all speculation, but it still makes me dispise Cal and UK. We need Thomas Bryant next yr, plain and simple. Hes not a Davis or even Noel defensively, but hes the type of big we need that will be the biggest impact. His size, length, and energy espicially- are attributes a cuse team needs!

I had a chance to speak to him after the game. Very nice young man. He was with his mom and another lady. I wished him well and said he would look good in orange next year. He and the lady both smiled. He said he's playing on ESPN on Friday night at 8 pm. He is every bit 6'10". He looked huge.

Last edited:
If Coleman can't play this season [or next], then we've got a dearth of bigs--which is why we need BOTH Diagne and Bryant.

I don't expect McCullough to return, but if he does that would give us a stronger nucleus inside.
Add McCullough to the mix He ain't no lottery pick Otherwise I like your post. Let me add one thing besides Chris McC We need scoring from the outside which might fall to Lydon. Mayby Kaleb will have gotten himself steady by then. Som here insist that Malachi will be the man here in that respect.

Last edited:
Add McCullough to the mix He ain't no lottery pick Otherwise I like your post. Let me add one thing besides Chris McC We need scoring from the outside which might fall to Lydon. Maybw Kaleb will have gotten himself steady by then. Som here insist that Malachi will be the man here in that respect.

We don't need additional outside scoring next year. Cooney, MikeG, Richardson, Howard, BJ . . . . . .

I don't want to see another Bryant post unless its Bryant chooses SU!

My bad...but does anyone have any info on Bryants huntington prep game tonight? Thought it was going to be on espn but not on any of the listings or even the watch espn app.

http://www.maxpreps.com/news/article.aspx?articleid=2f20fe01-0b98-46a6-9a06-546d2056d1ba&page=1
Huntington ranked #3 now and Diagne's Pope John squad gets some love at #25.
51685042.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom