Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

You must not be familiar with this board. It's full of Knee Jerk reaction Ned's.
It's been a while since I saw one so strong before a guy committed anywhere.

Mom trumps all.

Let's hope so. But let's also hope that it's not CMac going pro that creates the extra spot. What happens if Coleman can't play at all this season?

Let's hope so. But let's also hope that it's not CMac going pro that creates the extra spot. What happens if Coleman can't play at all this season?
We can hope all we want, but if the current draft projections hold true, it's unlikely he stays. Even if he doesn't play as well once we get into ACC play, his potential is probably good enough to keep him the first round.

If Coleman can't play this season [or next], then we've got a dearth of bigs--which is why we need BOTH Diagne and Bryant.

I don't expect McCullough to return, but if he does that would give us a stronger nucleus inside.

I'm sure something like that has happened but I remember at a golf tournament, JB said that when he recruits a player to come to syracuse, he'll never show them the door even if it means getting a higher ranked recruit.

This season is like 2007-08 and McCullough is playing the part of Donte Greene. He's going to have to carry a lot of the offense because SU can't shoot the ball otherwise and he's only here for one season.

I'm sure something like that has happened but I remember at a golf tournament, JB said that when he recruits a player to come to syracuse, he'll never show them the door even if it means getting a higher ranked recruit.

I'd be curious to know what Paul Harris and Eric Devendorf would have to say about that...

While some of their issues were serious, I have to admit to getting a kick out of some of their antics. I mean who since Devo would wave jumped on the scorer's table for any reason?

And who other than Harris has stopped by a courtside fan to grab a handful of popcorn right in the middle of a game?

If Coleman can't play this season [or next], then we've got a dearth of bigs--which is why we need BOTH Diagne and Bryant.

I don't expect McCullough to return, but if he does that would give us a stronger nucleus inside.

Man if CMac returned we would have a great team next year!

Tommy!!!!!

Impressive. Couple things that stand out to me:

1.) Around 1:40 mark Bryant around hoop, jumps 2-3 times to get rebound/putback & did so pretty quickly. That's real good sign, when a big guy can jump multiple times in quick succession. Must be good athlete.

2.) Like how he seems to go up straight (with body) to block shots -I don't see too much leaning in, so hopefully he avoids fouls other big men can be prone to.

3.) Always have loved his passion/energy. Reminds me of DaJuan in that way.

Really like this kid, and have for quite some time. Hope we get him in Orange.

Thanks for posting, Francis!

There is a good story on the other site about Thomas Bryant. He seems like a very bright young man.
Tommy want wingy with a side of Bryant!

:D
He is the magic wand for the second NC,together with the others already coming in. If he commits Chris McÇullough might stay for the fun in store for the team unless he is jacked by the $.Yeah, I know they all are! Being on aNC team is something that in some cases money can't buy. Carmelo had the time of his life here . He proved his feelings about the school and the team with a facility named after him.

Impressive. Couple things that stand out to me:

1.) Around 1:40 mark Bryant around hoop, jumps 2-3 times to get rebound/putback & did so pretty quickly. That's real good sign, when a big guy can jump multiple times in quick succession. Must be good athlete.

2.) Like how he seems to go up straight (with body) to block shots -I don't see too much leaning in, so hopefully he avoids fouls other big men can be prone to.

3.) Always have loved his passion/energy. Reminds me of DaJuan in that way.

Really like this kid, and have for quite some time. Hope we get him in Orange.

Thanks for posting, Francis!
Have seen a couple of his games this season and he always seem to have that Fab(Soph year) effect when it comes to shot blocking and having that intimidating presence inside. Even if he doesn't block the shot it's being altered anyway. He's no doubt an instant impact guy in the middle of the zone next year .

8LBDXIEHsVUiI.gif

"Thomas, your like our plan C or D at center next yr! - how much does your mom need to be quiet to Syracuse newspapers and move to Lexington? " - John Calipari

Im starting to think UK is so bitter by the one recruit they lost out on to us (DC2) that they are willing to go after anyone they feel is an unsigned cuse lean just in spite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom