Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Here say and conjecture? How about knowing several former D1 hoops players who are not shy about receiving benefits or better yet having dealt in person with a former Cal recruit which I have posted multiple times on here? Nice well thought out response. Good day to you sir.

Anonymous sources? Sold!

Well, the Chicago Sun had enough info to PRINT that Anthony Davis received $200k.
Kentucky has ALWAYS paid players. ALWAYS.

...that was subsequently taken down due to sh/tty reporting.

Good thing you're not. If you believed this in 2012, you'd be out of a job.
Horsehockey. The fact that these clowns played for Pay Pal makes no difference ... if they're draftable, especially at the lottery level, they'll go to the league from virtually any D-1 school. Exposure helps .. but any top 25 program provides that -- they're all on TV regularly. You're drinking blue Koolaid, Doc.

Horsehockey. The fact that these clowns played for Pay Pal makes no difference ... if they're draftable, especially at the lottery level, they'll go to the league from virtually any D-1 school. Exposure helps .. but any top 25 program provides that -- they're all on TV regularly. You're drinking blue Koolaid, Doc.

Literally no where in this thread did I say otherwise.

Oh, same, bro. It was great meeting you as well. A down year for FB, but the 'Gate is always super fun... great people, and I learn a lot about the game.
We gotta get Tee up there for a game -- I know my man is busy at home. But has to be a fall weekend when he can get sprung!!

Speaking of which, when are you going to show up at the FINE MESS, Ry (I see you lurking!!)?

Cal is the king of plausible deniability.
If the NCAA decided to go over his program w/ a fine tooth comb, over several years, they'd undoubtedly come up with "something" to nail him. (See; longest NCAA investigation(8 yrs), Syracuse U).
He's dirty, but they either can't or don't want to prove it and see it all the way through.
At this point, you can't just hate the player... hate the game.

Here say and conjecture? How about knowing several former D1 hoops players who are not shy about receiving benefits or better yet having dealt in person with a former Cal recruit which I have posted multiple times on here? Nice well thought out response. Good day to you sir.
There are many Div1 players that haven't received"bonus benefits bu You must realize that there is always two sides to this transactions. The one benefiting the most is the coach and school that he slimes for. The amount of $in play here is off the charts. When it comes to this part of the gae there are always people who want the advantage to get their share and more which is more likely.They will do whatever it takes to keep the atars on the court or field I really doubt that this can be or will be denied. Look at Jameis Winston at FSU.Does any one really think that there ever was a discussion in Seminole country of benching Winston without armed guards protecting them?:bat:

According to Jerry, PayPal is making a late run at Diallo now. So we can add him to the Zimmerman, Rabb, Swanigan, Maker, and the few Euros list of big man that they're recruiting outside of TB. Hopefully one commits so that can make the decision of him coming to SU much easier.

According to Jerry, PayPal is making a late run at Diallo now. So we can add him to the Zimmerman, Rabb, Swanigan, Maker, and the few Euros list of big man that they're recruiting outside of TB. Hopefully one commits so that can make the decision of him coming to SU much easier.
I stick to my belief that Bryant would be the definitive player to make the Orange the high favorite of Vegas to win the whole thing next season but having looked closer at the incoming frosh along with our returning players including McCullough,it entirely possible to accomplish this without him it seems to me that the low post position might be the only "?" Unless Obokoh transforms himself physically and talent wise which might be a stretch In his limited time on the court I haven't seen one promising basketball move on his part.

@AdamZagoria
Isaiah Briscoe said he'd like Cheick Diallo to join him at Kentucky zagsblog.com/articles/with-…

Let's do this!!

@AdamZagoria
Isaiah Briscoe said he'd like Cheick Diallo to join him at Kentucky zagsblog.com/articles/with-…

Let's do this!!
Zeke Briscoe, my man.
mynicca1.png

Waiting for final word from NCAA that there is no ban after this season. IMO that's the hold up although he may Waite to announce for a bit which has always been the plan.

that, and an avail schollie

I stick to my belief that Bryant would be the definitive player to make the Orange the high favorite of Vegas to win the whole thing next season but having looked closer at the incoming frosh along with our returning players including McCullough,it entirely possible to accomplish this without him it seems to me that the low post position might be the only "?" Unless Obokoh transforms himself physically and talent wise which might be a stretch In his limited time on the court I haven't seen one promising basketball move on his part.

the high favorite?

Two very obvious candidates, unfortunately...
Yes, and both are looking at being the #3 option at their respective positions next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom