Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Can anyone explain how/why West Virginia has traction in Bryant's recruitment?

Can anyone explain how/why West Virginia has traction in Bryant's recruitment?
Playing in that state now at Huntington Prep helps Huggins and his staff check out the players there on the regular. Plus Huggins made trips to BK last year to check out both Chino and Bryant. So he has been putting out quite the effort to make an impression on him, but I can't see Bryant ending up there if he does indeed diss the Cuse.

I haven't really spoken to people close to Bryant in awhile, but the last that I had heard was that it was believed that it was UNC or Syracuse for him.

I'd kill to get him on this team though.

1. Always love seeing someone from Rochester here.
2. He just has a really unique skill set that I think would allow him to really thrive here (or probably anywhere lol).

I haven't really spoken to people close to Bryant in awhile, but the last that I had heard was that it was believed that it was UNC or Syracuse for him.

I'd kill to get him on this team though.

1. Always love seeing someone from Rochester here.
2. He just has a really unique skill set that I think would allow him to really thrive here (or probably anywhere lol).
He has said before that he is a UNC fan and followed them for a long time. I'm not as optimistic as others about our chances with him. It could depend on the PT and competition ahead of him at UNC compared to SU.

As much as it pains me to say this, Orlando Antigua seems like a relentless guy on the recruiting trail. Always see tweets with him at games. Obviously, UK gets more attention than most programs on this front, but this dude seems like he kills it.

As much as it pains me to say this, Orlando Antigua seems like a relentless guy on the recruiting trail. Always see tweets with him at games. Obviously, UK gets more attention than most programs on this front, but this dude seems like he kills it.
UK is prepared to lose him after this year. He was ready to leave for the Duquesne gig when it was open a few years back, but at the last minute preferred to wait for a high major.

Yeah. "Relentless."

I'm sure it won't be hard for them to replace Antigua. How hard can it be to coach there, Step 1) Fill duffel bag with money Step 2) Meet with Recruit Step 3) Give recruit bag of money. I mean a bag of money is probably what like 2olbs.
Giving money to someone is easy. Its the inconspicuousness of how UK does it even in the spotlight that makes Antigua an asset for them.

I'm sure it won't be hard for them to replace Antigua. How hard can it be to coach there, Step 1) Fill duffel bag with money Step 2) Meet with Recruit Step 3) Give recruit bag of money. I mean a bag of money is probably what like 2olbs.
Name your price.jpg

"Everybody has a price"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom