Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

ESPN continues to pimp TB to IU...they are basically saying that all signs are pointing to him going there. Basically, we need to shock the world because everyone thinks he's going to Indiana.:confused::mad:
If he puts on the SU hat, we'll be like:rolling:.

ESPN continues to pimp TB to IU...they are basically saying that all signs are pointing to him going there. Basically, we need to shock the world because everyone thinks he's going to Indiana.:confused::mad:
If he puts on the SU hat, we'll be like:rolling:.
Indiana :) He is a gamer and a winner. I really don't think he's going there.

Cuse House said:
One thing I've noticed with Mali though is he doesn't seem to have a an alpha dog complex. He has game, he should play with more mojo.

He doesn't like to get dirty.

Pretty easy to see.

We criticize Cooney, but you can't argue with his hustle.

Malachi better be prepared.

He does have mojo. Has taken over plenty of games including taking over the game for the NJ state title when he was a soph playing with Roberson. Many games these past few years as well. Not going to lie. He does have cold nights. But he takes over in big games too!

That's what I like to hear. Maybe just the all-star atmosphere?

Mali swatted on a layup...and then a back rim brick... 0-4.
And a turnover, tough if youre not a ball hog in this game, the duke kid has been pretty low key in this game and obviously hes more if a shooter like Mali

Lol what a joke ESPN didn't even list Syracuse as a school Bryant was considering. They showed Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri and freaking Miami(Fl) but I didn't see SU.

Did he drop us or was it a mistake?

Lol what a joke ESPN didn't even list Syracuse as a school Bryant was considering. They showed Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri and freaking Miami(Fl) but I didn't see SU.

Did he drop us or was it a mistake?
They've made that "mistake" twice now, once yesterday on a graphic. Turkeys.

The sanctions that include recruiting restrictions won't help in that regard...only two coaches on the road at the same time.
That's not even a big deal imo because it's not like JB was hitting the road hard anyway. It's mainly GMac and either Hop/Red that are represented at most of the major events. It's basically the same thing in all actuality.

Btw, 1 block is criminal for Cheick. I saw at least three blocks aside from the contesting. They even said he had 2 at the half. I guess they subtracted when they should have added the third. :eek:

Mali s had some good passing in this game. Shoot and distribute, ill take it! Now if we just get some pg play...

That's not even a big deal imo because it's not like JB was hitting the road hard anyway. It's mainly GMac and either Hop/Red that are represented at most of the major events. It's basically the same thing in all actuality.

I understand that. My point is you were saying that JB needs to be more hands-on with recruiting and hit the road more. So my point is wouldn't the recruiting restrictions make that even harder (assuming JB wanted to hit the road more often, which, at his age, is unlikely).

Diagne will play more than Malachi next year.

I wouldn't worry. Malachi's time will come the following year.

I like what i see of Bryant: long arms, huge hands, (the ball is a softball to him), mobile. He keeps the ball above his shoulders and doesn't hesitate when he gets an opportunity to score. there's no "gathering himself". I hope we can get him. He and Diagne would be a great 1-2 punch inside.

Richardson didn't really get much of a chance to show what he could do. I'm sure he'll be a good contributor. it's rare to see and SU guy in games like this look spectacular. They are usually recruited to fit in with the team concept and all-star games are all about "Hey! look at me!"

I like what i see of Bryant: long arms, huge hands, (the ball is a softball to him), mobile. He keeps the ball above his shoulders and doesn't hesitate when he gets an opportunity to score. there's no "gathering himself". I hope we can get him. He and Diagne would be a great 1-2 punch inside.

Richardson didn't really get much of a chance to show what he could do. I'm sure he'll be a good contributor. it's rare to see and SU guy in games like this look spectacular. They are usually recruited to fit in with the team concept and all-star games are all about "Hey! look at me!"

Nice post, I tend to agree with everything you said. I think when we actually get these guys into the system that they will flourish.

SWC75 said:
I like what i see of Bryant: long arms, huge hands, (the ball is a softball to him), mobile. He keeps the ball above his shoulders and doesn't hesitate when he gets an opportunity to score. there's no "gathering himself". I hope we can get him. He and Diagne would be a great 1-2 punch inside. Richardson didn't really get much of a chance to show what he could do. I'm sure he'll be a good contributor. it's rare to see and SU guy in games like this look spectacular. They are usually recruited to fit in with the team concept and all-star games are all about "Hey! look at me!"

Malachi didn't shoot well. That's what he does well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom