Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 91 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Francis03 said:
Taking more of an active role instead of sending the assistants to be our main reps 90% of the time. I don't think JB attended one HS event or game besides his own son at JD this season.

Yeah, that's what I've been thinking.

JB hardly gets out much any more. Yet you hear of other marquee coaches out on the road all the time.

Taking more of an active role instead of sending the assistants to be our main reps 90% of the time. I don't think JB attended one HS event or game besides his own son at JD this season.

The sanctions that include recruiting restrictions won't help in that regard...only two coaches on the road at the same time.

Francis03 said:
That's my issue. If Coach K, Cal, Slick Rick, etc can hit the road on the regular then why can't he?

I'm not touching this.

One thing I've noticed with Mali though is he doesn't seem to have a an alpha dog complex. He has game, he should play with more mojo.

TB looking good so far but did i see him take a 3 in the 1st half or was that someone else?

One thing I've noticed with Mali though is he doesn't seem to have a an alpha dog complex. He has game, he should play with more mojo.
He does have mojo. Has taken over plenty of games including taking over the game for the NJ state title when he was a soph playing with Roberson. Many games these past few years as well. Not going to lie. He does have cold nights. But he takes over in big games too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom