Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Kobi Simmons and Markelle Fultz are both open in their recruitment. Not saying it'll be easy to get them, but if JB wants to win another chip before he retires then he'll have to do something that he hasn't been a fan of doing lately and that's doing some real recruiting. Can't keep settling for 2nd tier prospects or we'll have more seasons like we just saw.

Francis03 said:
Kobi Simmons and Markelle Fultz are both open in their recruitment. Not saying it'll be easy to get them, but if JB wants to win another chip before he retires then he'll have to do something that he hasn't been a fan of doing lately and that's doing some real recruiting. Can't keep settling for 2nd tier prospects or we'll have more seasons like we just saw.

Curious what you mean by real recruiting.

Because I've suspected the same.

Things change, especially when we're talking about teenagers here. JB also thought at one point he was getting Julius Hodge and Nerlens Noel. I think going away to prep school did more damage than good for us, and it made playing close to home not much much of a big deal for him at this point. Quite possibly he could've been turned off by how JB humiliated and constantly put CMac on blast when he was struggling. TB has one and done aspiration as well, so how do you think he'll feel when he sees something like that going on?
JB was an ass.

Bryant with a couple of dunks, but three times he's had inside position on the boards and has been jumped over to get the rebound. He does try to box out, which is unusual.

Yep. #1. Kid n Play haircut. It was Malachi. I rewound it to make sure. It was above the top of the key...wide open, from slightly on the left side and it got nothing but backboard.
All good. Yeah he's 0-2, first shot rimmed out. But we'll see in the second half.

All good. Yeah he's 0-2, first shot rimmed out. But we'll see in the second half.

I'm not worried at all. This game is a sloppy joke as always. He had one of the best passes of the half and his first shot was halfway down as you said. No one makes people better in this game; at least Malachi had a nice no look pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom