Class of 2017 - CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Because I know things...or rather people who know things. ;)
And to be clear I am talking about the FCS offeree.

yes I knew the FCS offeree.

I'm wondering if the list that was tweeted out is actually a list that came from inside the football office or just from info gleaned on the web. There are lots of visitors that go unreported.

yes I knew the FCS offeree.

I'm wondering if the list that was tweeted out is actually a list that came from inside the football office or just from info gleaned on the web. There are lots of visitors that go unreported.
No. It was a close encounter of the fifth kind.

Except he's still committed here and hasn't flipped. So why would you get rid of him? Especially when we have a better than good chance of his signature on Wednesday.

Him getting on a plane and coming here after his Michigan trip is a very good sign;)

mgoblog.com/content/friday-recruiting-set-spring

Weird guy watch

MA S Ifeatu Melifonwu did make it to campus per Sam, and the odds that he'll get his offer are "really good"; a flip is naturally anticipated.

Other than that, all the various weird names have faded. Michigan look set to swing on their top targets and move on with a 27-29 man class unless they roll a critical hit. Lorenz did mention that Michigan is poking around OH P Brad Robbins, a Nevada commit. Robbins is "strongly considering" a visit the weekend after Signing Day; at that point Michigan will know if they have a scholarship spot or not. Survey says: very probably.

Guys like Dennis Norfleet do come out of the woodwork late. If there's a gentleman like that lurking about he's probably a low-to-mid three star instate kid like MI S Allen Stritzinger, who is also committed to Syracuse.

mgoblog.com/content/friday-recruiting-set-spring

Weird guy watch

MA S Ifeatu Melifonwu did make it to campus per Sam, and the odds that he'll get his offer are "really good"; a flip is naturally anticipated.

Other than that, all the various weird names have faded. Michigan look set to swing on their top targets and move on with a 27-29 man class unless they roll a critical hit. Lorenz did mention that Michigan is poking around OH P Brad Robbins, a Nevada commit. Robbins is "strongly considering" a visit the weekend after Signing Day; at that point Michigan will know if they have a scholarship spot or not. Survey says: very probably.

Guys like Dennis Norfleet do come out of the woodwork late. If there's a gentleman like that lurking about he's probably a low-to-mid three star instate kid like MI S Allen Stritzinger, who is also committed to Syracuse.
"Weird guy watch" & "weird names" is pretty disrespectful if you ask me but hey, plan B/C or not, it's hard to fault a kid for accepting an offer from a school like Michigan. Hopefully Ifeatu values being our Plan A.

He was the only one that didn't take a pic with the full uniform on. That should tell you something.

That "writer" (loosest possible use of that term) is such a massive douche.

Yes. If he says a Michigan offer is coming for him and he will surely flip, then I feel great about us keeping him in the fold.

Are we sure of that? Or was he the only one that didn't feel the need to post it on social media?

I don't believe he has a twitter account, at least I couldn't find one when I googled.

He was the only one that didn't take a pic with the full uniform on. That should tell you something.
rackman18, tell me if I'm right or wrong on this... you don't even know if this kid has twitter or posts on social media, so you've been looking over the syracusefan.com recruiting threads, saw a few recruits on the weekend visit posted pics in the full uni's and because there isn't one in this thread immediately deduce that he's the "only one" who didn't do it. You have absolutely no insider info and no way to verify if it's true... so why post this? He may flip to Michigan, true, but come on with the false narrative

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom