Class of 2017 - CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

He barely posts on Twitter, regardless, who cares what he puts out? No tea leaves to read, what's gonna be will be.

He didn't post a picture with Cuse uni, he must be all Mich., just waiting for an offer... Whaaaaat? How do you know he didn't take the picture? Where's the Mich picture?

None of this matters.

You know what tells me something? He's a Cuse commit with less than a week to go. If Mich. offers we may lose him. Oh no, I should probably read into his Twitter way more than necessary while trying to fill my time over the next week. Go have a beer or play with your kids, your stress level will decrease significantly when compared to diagnosing Twitter activity of a 17 yr old you've never met a day in your damn life.

I don't believe he has a twitter account, at least I couldn't find one when I googled.
Always go back to the beginning of the thread. That is where you will usually find there twitter with the announcement of their offer.

I can't believe "adult" men follow teeanage boys social media accounts.
In some circles, that might be construed a whole other way.

Last edited:
In some people's eyes, that might be construed a whole other way.
I think in MOST people's eyes, it already is construed that way.

Well I don't think I want to know what you think about me then. Guess I might just have to change my avi ...

cougar.jpg

Are we sure of that? Or was he the only one that didn't feel the need to post it on social media?
Just an fyi that pic of him in the SU jersey when he visited before he committed was never posted on his twitter account.

Only if your mind thinking that way, Capt. ;)

Whoa, thats a whacked way of looking at it. Its a process and its great fans following the process of how a 17 or 18 yo kid makes a life choice as to where he will spend the 4 most pivotal years of his life. Its nothing but fan passion.

mgoblog.com/content/friday-recruiting-set-spring

Weird guy watch

MA S Ifeatu Melifonwu did make it to campus per Sam, and the odds that he'll get his offer are "really good"; a flip is naturally anticipated.

Other than that, all the various weird names have faded. Michigan look set to swing on their top targets and move on with a 27-29 man class unless they roll a critical hit. Lorenz did mention that Michigan is poking around OH P Brad Robbins, a Nevada commit. Robbins is "strongly considering" a visit the weekend after Signing Day; at that point Michigan will know if they have a scholarship spot or not. Survey says: very probably.

Guys like Dennis Norfleet do come out of the woodwork late. If there's a gentleman like that lurking about he's probably a low-to-mid three star instate kid like MI S Allen Stritzinger, who is also committed to Syracuse.

Thank you for the info. So, translation Melifonwu did recieve a UM offer and will likely flip? Thought it was a great sign that he showed up this past weekend.

Thank you for the info. So, translation Melifonwu did recieve a UM offer and will likely flip? Thought it was a great sign that he showed up this past weekend.

Odds that he will receive an offer are "good" and he will naturally flip (because UM>SU).

If you can believe a blogger.

Odds that he will receive an offer are "good" and he will naturally flip (because UM>SU).

If you can believe a blogger.

Lol, your info is very credible. TY for the info , even if it is depressing:)

Lol, your info is very credible. TY for the info , even if it is depressing:)

Still interesting that he showed up this weekend with a UM offer in his hip pocket. Your thoughts?

Can Harbaugh offer on signing day? Something tells mean offer comes around 10:00p tonight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom