CCSU Game Thread... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

CCSU Game Thread...

Strickland doesnt have it. What didnt we play JF last year as he is exponentially better than any of our backs
Does anyone here actually know the answer to this?

Killdozer was also a Midwest punk rock band in the 80's. It is a cool tag.

I was actually in a record store in SeaTac about an hour ago and I pull a record out of the bin and...Killdozer. What are the odds? Of course I bought it ;)
That is freaking cool! Going to download some songs to hear what they have. I am an 80s music guy since I went through my 20s then.

Darney was the C. Byrne was at G. I think darney realistically is the 4th string C- servais, heckel, Byrne then darney

ah,ok.
I saw them standing next to each other in the field and assumed the opposite of what you wrote.

Dina gota bug up his arse early on about JF

And maybe with good reason. JF got really heavy in the offseason, at a time when a new coaching staff was looking to set the tone for the new culture of the program, about the importance of being in peak physical condition so that the team could play fast. And it is likely that in part, JF was made an example of.

Wish it had worked out differently. But I also wish that JF hadn't slipped with his conditioning, so that it never would have been an issue for the new staff to focus on.

That is freaking cool! Going to download some songs to hear what they have. I am an 80s music guy since I went through my 20s then.

Madison, Wisconsin hardcore noise band so it may be an squired taste. For me, they are one of my all time faves. Their last album was their best. They got better as they went along but then broke up. Look for their live performance at the Amphetamine Reptile 25th anniversary party.

How can we continue to have offensive line issues when we have a dang offensive guru as a coach?
Talent...they are young, and excellent potential coming in next year.

Because he's only in his second season. And because it takes OL time to develop. And because the first group of OL recruits he brought in are only redshirt freshmen.

It will eventually level out, but it might take another year or two before OL goes from a huge liability to a strength. With the recruits we're bringing in, help is on the way.
I believe it to be more teaching technique. But I guess they'll just have to continue to throw the ball until they learn how to run it.

And maybe with good reason. JF got really heavy in the offseason, at a time when a new coaching staff was looking to set the tone for the new culture of the program, about the importance of being in peak physical condition so that the team could play fast. And it is likely that in part, JF was made an example of.

Wish it had worked out differently. But I also wish that JF hadn't slipped with his conditioning, so that it never would have been an issue for the new staff to focus on.
I agree but JF is a great student and team guy. Im all in on Dino but he Fd up on this one. Strickland and Perkins are not D1 backs. MO should be playing slot. MP is ok has some talent but again is not ACC ready. Simply put RB is our weakest unit by far.

My only issue with Dungey was on the long passes...a couple were underthrown. Probably a couple that could have been taken to the house if he threw them on target in stride. That should get fixed soon though with more game action.

Reactions: FAL
Strickland doesnt have it. What didnt we play JF last year as he is exponentially better than any of our backs

You are quite the spoon.

I agree but JF is a great student and team guy. Im all in on Dino but he Fd up on this one. Strickland and Perkins are not D1 backs. MO should be playing slot. MP is ok has some talent but again is not ACC ready. Simply put RB is our weakest unit by far.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if Pierre gets 50% of the carries next week. Also, have to get Nykeim on the field. Too much speed to let him sit.

Silver?

You like to stir up. You damn well know the deal with Fredericks. There were several treads about him not playing and his subsequent transfer.

anyone hear what the actual announced attendence was for tonight?

Not sure if this was said but Chris Gedney said "Rex Grossman" when talking about Culpepper at LEAST 6 times on the radio broadcast. Come on, man!!

So how many redshirts got burnt?

Not a fan of that, but if they're eligible they need to see the field all season.

None...the passed a new rule. Can play in I believe the first 3 games of the season and still redshirt.

I believe it to be more teaching technique. But I guess they'll just have to continue to throw the ball until they learn how to run it.

I don't -- this staff seems tremendously competent. I doubt it is a deficiency with teaching / coaching up as much as lack of talent and inexperience.

Not compared to OL, in my opinion.

But agreed, the running game looks like it will be subpar again.

None...the passed a new rule. Can play in I believe the first 3 games of the season and still redshirt.

I'm pretty sure that was just a proposal. Nothing changed for this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom