Class of 2024 - CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered

That include Boeheim? It seems like our staff gets focused on one or two specific players early or midway through the cycle, while other schools are developing relationships with several. We have to have a constant presence in our own state right?
I think their pitch is “you are our guy” it’s hard to sell that if there are a bunch of offers out.

Effectively takes UNC out of the running for Fland, leaving a door open for SU to pursue aggressively.
They play different positions. If Cadeau stays in 2024, then that should eliminate UNC for Fland, but I don't think Ian Jackson changes anything.

Love that syracuse is late on NY’s best prospects.
We're late because we don't have a head coach dedicating his time to building relationships with multiple players at the same time. We're at a serious disadvantage in the numbers game and in the chances of landing the recruit when the head coach isn't heavily involved.bSo we offer about 1 recruit per position at a time, get strung along, left at the alter and then have to scramble onto a new target.

I think their pitch is “you are our guy” it’s hard to sell that if there are a bunch of offers out.
Your right and that's true, but that only works when your a selector school like Duke and Kentucky. When you have lost recruiting battles in the last few years to Bonaventure, Rutgurls, Xavier, etc, you need to change your pitch and formula and realize you have to grind and play the numbers game.

Your right and that's true, but that only works when your a selector school like Duke and Kentucky. When you have lost recruiting battles in the last few years to Bonaventure, Rutgurls, Xavier, etc, you need to change your pitch and formula and realize you have to grind and play the numbers game.
Agree with the cure

This is big. I know it won’t count as an unofficial visit but it’s still kind of close. Hopefully we’re able to build off of this visit with Boogie. Also I like Elijah Moore also attending. He’ll get a chance to see the atmosphere he’d be playing in if he were to commit. Overall, I’m very excited for Tuesday!

I wonder if Adam inks the parents to a deal, if he can bring them to games

There‘s a fine line here. It worries me a little. Announcing it ahead of time may bring NCAA reps to the game.

There‘s a fine line here. It worries me a little. Announcing it ahead of time may bring NCAA reps to the game.

NCAA is a toothless tiger with respect to rules enforcement.

I don't get remotely matters what gets announced. If they tried to come at us at this point, I think the institutional perspective after how we got f***** last time would be, piss off NCAA, we're not cooperating.

NCAA is a toothless tiger with respect to rules enforcement.

I don't get remotely matters what gets announced. If they tried to come at us at this point, I think the institutional perspective after how we got f***** last time would be, piss off NCAA, we're not cooperating.
Since when has the NCAA ever been fair? They do whatever they want to whoever they want to.

Since when has the NCAA ever been fair? They do whatever they want to whoever they want to.

That's why it's incumbent not to cooperate, and stonewall their p**** ass attempts to enforce the rules situationally. And then what happens is eventually they go lightly on the teams that offer resistance.

I find it difficult to believe that anyone is contesting the conclusion that you avoid cooperating at all costs, and force them to take a definitive stance, which they don't do.

The fact that this has all been cleared through Mark Wheeler and knowing first hand how conservative SU is with any potential NCAA infractions, I am very confident there is nothing to be concerned about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom