Class of 2024 - CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 CG Boogie Fland (NY) Offered

I’m assuming ‘Melo will be in attendance tonight. Hoping he can get in Boogie’s ear a bit ahead of Tuesday’s visit with Moore & Weitsman. This could prove to be a pivotal week for the future of our hoops program.
I feel like Kiyan will also try to get in his ear too

My wife is flipping out! She grew up in an all-girl Catholic school in Tarrytown and used to have dances with Stepinac guys. She can’t believe Syracuse would be recruiting a Stepinac guy.

Not sure why people are so enthralled with JJ coming home. We have Taylor and Mintz year.

My wife is flipping out! She grew up in an all-girl Catholic school in Tarrytown and used to have dances with Stepinac guys. She can’t believe Syracuse would be recruiting a Stepinac guy.
B4C03D19-6307-42F9-84C1-EDA7E83F917C.jpeg

82% FT shooter (per announcer) calmly cans 2 to give Stepinac the lead with 55 secs left.

So, no consideration for being involved in decades of SU Basketball success? Including a National Championship, and recruiting some fantastic players to play for the Orange. Also has games as Syracuse Head Coach under his belt.
I guess you two don't consider Jim Boeheim a Syracuse great either; pffft, wasn't even a 1000 point scorer.
Stop and think this one through. Yes, Boeheim is a great. He is a legend. He failed as a temporary head coach. Recruiting is a puzzle with multiple variables. He did well. The comparison is ridiculous.

Well, they don't give the nickname "Boogie" to average players. Never heard anyone call Michael Edwards, Michael Boogie Edwards.
I had a classmate nicknamed boogie. He was definitely average

Boogie is the truth, the whole truth, & nothing but the truth. Finishes with 31 pts (#Pearl), 6 Rebs, 5 ast. Game sealing rebound & FTs with 10 secs left. 4-8 from 3. Cool & confident in the postgame interview on national tv. They twice showed a long video of him dancing as a 4 yr old, highlighting what earned him the nickname Boogie.

Rest up, let Weitsman wine & dine you & Moore (Krebs, maybe Elephant & Dove) & see you in The Dome Tuesday night. I feel like it comes down to us & UNC for him. Cadeau’s decision whether or not to reclassify to ‘23 could loom large. I can’t see him picking UNC if Cadeau & Ian Jackson are both there in ‘24. Him & Moore together could be lethal.

Let’s rock The Dome for them on Tuesday night.

Last edited:
Adam better have DEEP pockets because this kid is not just good, he’s REALLY GOOD. I think he was 6-6 from the line in the final couple of minutes. He puts a lot of arch on his shots. He’s definitely a major talent.

Did Kiyan play at all for Christ the King?

Agree, and that makes a lot of sense (i.e., transferring back home).
Like Symir, but he came with no guarantees. JJ will need some E Pluribus Adam bucks.

Did Kiyan play at all for Christ the King?
I only saw the first half. He did not start, played some, missed a couple shots and generally was not a factor.

I think it’s the sixth or seventh guy on the team.

Christ the King is very good. They have at least 4 D1 level players on the team. He is going to have to wait his turn.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom