Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling

I think he has 2 years left. He redshirted and played 2 JUCO years so should be 2 to play 2 unless I’m missing something.

I didn’t really crunch the numbers but I believe he was at Syracuse in 2018. 2022 would be five years plus the free Covid year?

I didn’t really crunch the numbers but I believe he was at Syracuse in 2018. 2022 would be five years plus the free Covid year?
Yeah. He came the year after Devito, and this is Devito's last year.

2018-2019 - Redshirt at SU
2019-2020 - Blinn JC
2020-2021 - Kilgore JC (spring ‘21)
2021-2022 - ?

I don’t see activity from him in the fall this year so not sure what he did there.

2018-2019 - Redshirt at SU
2019-2020 - Blinn JC
2020-2021 - Kilgore JC (spring ‘21)
2021-2022 - ?

I don’t see activity from him in the fall this year so not sure what he did there.

right and you get 5 to play 4. So this year 22/23 is his 5th year. Maybe 2 years left then with 22/23 and next year being the free covid year.

right and you get 5 to play 4. So this year 22/23 is his 5th year. Maybe 2 years left then with 22/23 and next year being the free covid year.
Pretty sure 2 years. Does anyone know if he has actually been offered?

I hated that we lost him and love the idea of adding him to the QB room.

Plus it's a strong story to tell recruits: "We take care of our own. Look at Chance. He had to leave but we kept supporting him, he did the right things and we brought him back"

Real La Familia type stuff.

I am completely indifferent on Chance Amie. I was excited when SU initially signed him. I have no idea what transpired with him when he was on campus other than rumors posted here. I’m always disappointed when a promising player leaves the program. And I see nothing in evidence from the last three years that he has demonstrated exceptional football ability or commitment to personal success.

I’m all for giving people second chances - not third chances. My default opinion is if the coaches think he can help the program ( and by implication, that means also not hurt the program), then fine, bring him back. But I’m more excited and hopeful for the other guys who are here now. He’s certainly capable of changing my mind. But that’s up to him. I wish him no ill will.

Pretty sure 2 years. Does anyone know if he has actually been offered?
McAllister deleted his article, which means either the offer wasn’t made or he took it down at SU’s or Babers’ request, which I am not sure he would do.

McAllister deleted his article, which means either the offer wasn’t made or he took it down at SU’s or Babers’ request, which I am not sure he would do.

It’s all so weird.

McAllister is tight with the staff. If they asked to take an article down, he would do it….

Not sure that is what happened. But that is what I think went down….

McAllister is tight with the staff. If they asked to take an article down, he would do it….

Not sure that is what happened. But that is what I think went down….
I don’t doubt that’s possible, but I think it depends on if McAllister views himself as a true news reporter or something similar, but in a different category.

I don’t doubt that’s possible, but I think it depends on if McAllister views himself as a true news reporter or something similar, but in a different category.
He is a recruiting reporter. He covers some teams stuff but its mainly about recruiting.

He is dependent on information. Cant bite the hand that feeds.
But then he is not a true news reporter and that’s fine. News stories don’t get retracted at the request of an involved party unless they are not factually correct.

But then he is not a true news reporter and that’s fine. News stories don’t get retracted at the request of an involved party unless they are not factually correct.
I’m glad McCalister has a relationship with the staff. We at least get updated information on the team. Bailey seems to mostly rewrite information that has already been disclosed. However I did appreciate his information from spring practice. With how secretive DB can be you have to build relationships for any information.

I’m glad McCalister has a relationship with the staff. We at least get updated information on the team. Bailey seems to mostly rewrite information that has already been disclosed. However I did appreciate his information from spring practice. With how secretive DB can be you have to build relationships for any information.
The one's forte is recruiting. The other's is football.

So am I.

I heard from an unreliable source that he’s in the Syracuse student directory, but also already in the portal.
Must like Frogger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom