Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Chance Amie Ends up at Grambling

Why does anyone have to be transferring? Maybe it's not normal to have 5 QBs on scholarship but the number of QB injuries we have year to year isn't normal either. A couple guys get dinged/hurt due to our dual-action style of offense and then we're just stuck. Dino pushing all in on this season to get to a bowl and if it means have Chance available to just run around when the others go down then so be it.

If you can't count them, get a copy of your rap sheet. :)
Danny Devito Smh GIF

That's what I find interesting. If he was so great while he was here, why wasn't Chance tearing it up in the JUCO ranks. I don't doubt that he's a great athlete, but maybe we offered him as something other than a QB.

He was prototypical WR measurements and we sure could use a WR that makes things happen with YAC on screens and short passes. Josh Black seems to think he has that type of ability and he saw the entire ACC for multiple years

Gotta wonder if Lamson’s spring game performance generated some “portal opportunities” for him.

I don’t think insiders here would be worried about depth if it were just Morgan leaving.

Ahhh geeze, not this already. Lamson is an injury or a few bad series away from being our starter. Not wishing either on Shrader but recent history has Lamson as our starter by game 4 this season.

Just based on Spring game Morgan didn't look happy, Villari didn't look like an out and out QB, and McPhail is built like a 40 year old dad playing pick up ball at the park... Double knee braces and all. We effectively have 2 game ready QBs on the roster... Which, to be fair, is 1 to 2 more than we've had most years in the past 2 decades

He was prototypical WR measurements and we sure could use a WR that makes things happen with YAC on screens and short passes. Josh Black seems to think he has that type of ability and he saw the entire ACC for multiple years

Cecil Howard

we don't need a former QB as a WR. We can recruits WRs to be WR's like the Texas Baptist kid. Amie was probably high when he posted that tweet and did so just to rile you guys up.
Then why would McAllister do an article? If the coaches offered I’m good. Anae and Beck know how to use players even if not primarily a qb.

Then why would McAllister do an article? If the coaches offered I’m good. Anae and Beck know how to use players even if not primarily a qb.

I didn't say they didn't offer him.

we don't need a former QB as a WR. We can recruits WRs to be WR's like the Texas Baptist kid. Amie was probably high when he posted that tweet and did so just to rile you guys up.

I was gonna go to class, but I got high
I coulda studied, and I coulda passed, but I got high
now I'm at Blinn CC and I know why - yeah yeah!
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I was gonna pass the ball, but I got high
In the pocket I'd stand tall, but I was high
Now I'm tweeting sh't, and I know why - yeah yeah!
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high
La da da da la da da la la da da

We need a former QB as a WR if he ends up being a stud WR. Who cares what position he was, if he's an athlete that can beat out other athletes and contribute on the field?

Anae plays multiple QBs in his system. He likes using them as decoys, if Chance came here he would be put at Slot, QB, TE, Outside WR, HB that's what they did with Keayton Thompson last year at Virginia.
Exactly. Thompson was a dual threat QB in HS as well.

We need a former QB as a WR if he ends up being a stud WR. Who cares what position he was, if he's an athlete that can beat out other athletes and contribute on the field?

Really ? How much WR has he played? How much football has he played? He’s just going to magically be an ACC level WR? That’s funny.

He has I believe 1 year of eligibility left and there’s been times I don’t think he was even on a football roster over the past 5 years. Call me skeptical.

I was gonna go to class, but I got high
I coulda studied, and I coulda passed, but I got high
now I'm at Blinn CC and I know why - yeah yeah!
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high

I was gonna pass the ball, but I got high
In the pocket I'd stand tall, but I was high
Now I'm tweeting sh't, and I know why - yeah yeah!
'Cause I got high
Because I got high
Because I got high
La da da da la da da la la da da
If you didn't get to this, I was going to.

Really ? How much WR has he played? How much football has he played? He’s just going to magically be an ACC level WR? That’s funny.

He has I believe 1 year of eligibility left and there’s been times I don’t think he was even on a football roster over the past 5 years. Call me skeptical.
I think he has 2 years left. He redshirted and played 2 JUCO years so should be 2 to play 2 unless I’m missing something.

I'm not saying he is a sure thing. You were the one speaking in absolutes. But you don't turn away elite athletes when they're available. If the staff thinks he can play, then I'm willing to bet he has a shot. If he comes and does nothing, so what. He rides the bench and is practice fodder like a bunch of other guys.

If guys that played QB in college but never played WR can go to the NFL and do it, I'm willing to bet a elite athlete that played QB can make the transition in the ACC. Is that guy Amie? I don't know. And you don't know that he's not.

I think he has 2 years left. He redshirted and played 2 JUCO years so should be 2 to play 2 unless I’m missing something.
That makes sense. He's a year behind Devito.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom