Charlie Baker named new NCAA President | Syracusefan.com

Charlie Baker named new NCAA President

Anyone is better than Emmert.

I remember when Emmert was promoted, and he talked big about how he was going to "modernize" the NCAA rule book to eliminate antiquated restrictions, etc.

Instead of bringing the NCAA forward, his tenure was an unmitigated disaster -- and set the wheels in motion for the NCAA to die a slow death.

I remember when Emmert was promoted, and he talked big about how he was going to "modernize" the NCAA rule book to eliminate antiquated restrictions, etc.

Instead of bringing the NCAA forward, his tenure was an unmitigated disaster -- and set the wheels in motion for the NCAA to die a slow death.
To think a Maxwell School alum would run the NCAA into the ground - such a shame.

Let’s hope a local native (Elmira) can do better.

Well, Someone must go down with the ship I guess

Sadly the people in charge of this "non profit" likely look at Emmert as a great success.

He did a lot that was bad too, though.

Why does the head of the ncaa make a bunch of money ? They provide zero value. All they do is make you hate the organization

Why does the head of the ncaa make a bunch of money ? They provide zero value. All they do is make you hate the organization

Aren't the vast majority of large charities and non profits scams? I saw a video the other day of a pastor bragging that his watch cost more than his first house that he purchased for $89,000. The Komen foundation is a scam where most of the donations go to admin costs. Billionaires "donate" money to their personal charities and get massive tax breaks. It's all a scam.

Emmert was a colossal disaster. But if you really want to ruin an organization put a politician in charge.

Aren't the vast majority of large charities and non profits scams? I saw a video the other day of a pastor bragging that his watch cost more than his first house that he purchased for $89,000. The Komen foundation is a scam where most of the donations go to admin costs. Billionaires "donate" money to their personal charities and get massive tax breaks. It's all a scam.
“Trusts” and “foundations” are great places to hide money if you want to not pay your taxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom