Class of 2015 - Chris Silva | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Chris Silva

Jimmy knows better than anyone and everyone. One of the reasons I've never been a real fan. Roberson should be a regular off the bench earlier and now its improbable because its crunch time as March rapidly approaches. Sure Jimmy you always know better than everyone. Lets see if he can take two from Krzyzewski this year and maybe the playoffs You gotta be in dream land to think that will happen.
Pinch me. ;) And don't worry, we'll get there with Roberson. Just a matter of time.
tumblr_lr6ozvkBLi1qfib7l.png

Jimmy knows better than anyone and everyone. One of the reasons I've never been a real fan. Roberson should be a regular off the bench earlier and now its improbable because its crunch time as March rapidly approaches. Sure Jimmy you always know better than everyone. Lets see if he can take two from Krzyzewski this year and maybe the playoffs You gotta be in dream land to think that will happen.

Love Robe - just makes too many defensive mistakes. Kid will be a beast next season!

From the article

"Silva, who didn't have a point or a rebound in the first quarter, scored on a one-handed, crowd-pleasing dunk, which sparked his team on his first basket with 4:35 in the half. Still down nine with 38 seconds in the half, Silva hit a 3-pointer with 38 seconds to cut the gap to six.

"Chris is a high-energy kid,'' Roselle Catholic coach Dave Boff said of Silva. "We talked to him after the first quarter about his energy and told him he needed to pick it up. When he's just out there jogging around, we're average.

In the fourth quarter, Tahir Pretlow (eight points, four offensive rebounds) scored on a big follow, Bullock hit another 3, Silva scored a bucket and a foul shot, David hit five of seven free throws and Gist scored on what proved to be the game-winner as Roselle Catholic turned in a total team effort."

In the game I watched Silva in person earlier this season, he had a great motor, rebounded like a beast and seemed more of a 4/5 hybrid...I think he has the lateral mobility to be a wing for us but he doesn't have much offense yet.

Silva and RC are tied with St Ant's late in the third. Live blog here.
This is for the "B" title (each team has a North or South title to their name already) and 1 of 6 TOC slots, both Non-Public slots get a first round bye if it works the way it did last year. End wacky NJ tourney seeding rant.

Roselle Catholic repeats the Non-Public B title winning 60-57. They took back the lead late in the game. St. Joseph's (Met) also won so there is a decent chance the two teams meet in the TOC final to repeat last year's final.

Silva committed to South Carolina today, over Seton Hall and Rhode Island. Great athlete, decent shot blocker. Solid land for them.

Silva committed to South Carolina today, over Seton Hall and Rhode Island. Great athlete, decent shot blocker. Solid land for them.
Good pickup for them. Poor job by the Jersey schools not keeping him local.

Good pickup for them. Poor job by the Jersey schools not keeping him local.
That's just the problem. It's Jersey. :)
I would rock right down to South Carolina if I had the choice. In fact, Francis, why are you moving back and why am I staying? haha

That's just the problem. It's Jersey. :)
I would rock right down to South Carolina if I had the choice. In fact, Francis, why are you moving back and why am I staying? haha
Not sure how excited I'll be to have this loon yelling at me for the next 4 years lol.
446167.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom