Clemson Attendance Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance Thread

Starting it early because why not...

4-0 team... Nooner... weather looks like it should be nice.

Will we hit 45K?

I hope we do. Fear we won't. Just feels like there isn't as much buzz this year as last year w/ the undefeated start.

Hope I'm wrong. If we can figure out a way to beat Clemson, it isn't out of the realm to think we could do something special this year.
11 of us going.

Went to buy 11 tix a couple weeks ago.

Thousands of empty seats.

App allowed me to choose my 11 tix although it did not allow me to leave a single.

Went to pay and app told me I could only buy a max of 8 tix. No getting around it.

Someone else had to buy the three additional.

So, despite the fact that, a couple weeks before the game there had to be somewhere between 10K and 20K seats available, SU had to make it an ordeal to buy tickets.

We had plans so needed to see the purchase through. But if this had been a more casual buy, I would have said, "F it. Not worth the hassle."

11 of us going.

App allowed me to choose my 11 tix although it did not allow me to leave a single.

Went to pay and app told me I could only buy a max of 8 tix. No getting around it.

So, despite the fact that, a couple weeks before the game there had to be somewhere between 10K and 20K seats available, SU had to make it an ordeal to buy tickets.

We had plans so needed to see the purchase through. But if this had been a more casual buy, I would have said, "F it. Not worth the hassle."

This is because a lot of bots were buying up tickets last season for the Notre Dame game and the NC State game

It’s actually Ticketmaster and not Syracuse on this one and there is nothing cuse can do about it

11 of us going.

Also important to note that usually any time you go over 8 tickets, you can do a group rate buy if you call and depending on the game can get a slight discount on tickets

11 of us going.

They are really not for the customer. No customer service. My buddy wanted paper tickets this year. He told them he had a track phone and couldn't get the app. They told him, get somebody with a good phone so they can download the app for him! Just great!

11 of us going.

That’s Ticketmaster not wanting someone or a bot from buying large chucks of tix at face to resell. If you called the dome they would have worked it out for you.

For the few years, my kids for Father’s Day, give me tickets for a game. This year, we are going to the Clemson game. Quick question, when does the band play on the steps? Thanks in advance.
The Band plays on the steps approx 1 hr before.. on the Quad. A really good show, must see to enjoy.

It looks to me that we are well ahead of last weeks pace. I know people see a lot of blue dots but I think we’re in OK shape. The end zones are 90% sold and there are large patches of the Sidline upper sold. The lower home sideline is sold out ( basically). The lower away sideline has some work to do but ahead of last week. I think we will get Mid 40s minimum. I read the doom squad predictions of 40 0 42. I think we’re already at 40. We will see . I count resale tickets as sold, past experience has told me those get taken one way or another for high profile games .

They are really not for the customer. No customer service. My buddy wanted paper tickets this year. He told them he had a track phone and couldn't get the app. They told him, get somebody with a good phone so they can download the app for him! Just great!

Hmmm, that’s an odd response…

The guidance for a situation like that is to come down the to dome box office and they will print them off for you

It looks to me that we are well ahead of last weeks pace. I know people see a lot of blue dots but I think we’re in OK shape. The end zones are 90% sold and there are large patches of the Sidline upper sold. The lower home sideline is sold out ( basically). The lower away sideline has some work to do but ahead of last week. I think we will get Mid 40s minimum. I read the doom squad predictions of 40 0 42. I think we’re already at 40. We will see .

How many did we have last week?

I would say maybe 32/33

Attachments

• IMG_1739.jpeg
    IMG_1739.jpeg
    658.5 KB · Views: 83
How many did we have last week?

I would say maybe 32/33
37 plus. There is not a butts in seats count just a tickets sold so it’s impossible to tell . To me it looked like a lot more then WMU and Colgate with a lot of people in the upper deck so as I said it’s impossible to tell.

37 plus. There is not a butts in seats count just a tickets sold so it’s impossible to tell . To me it looked like a lot more then WMU and Colgate with a lot of people in the upper deck so as I said it’s impossible to tell.
The noise level was also the first relatively loud one this season so far.

Gotta say butts in the seats has been a bit disappointing to this point.
We go to West Lafayette and defeat Purdue handily and......?
Dino kind of toned things down playing up the "respect Army" attitude.
Time to get rabid, loud...downright ornery. Time to declare .....
WE ARE A TOP 25 PROGRAM TODAY AND GOING FORWARD.

Team needs the noise. Bring it by the truckload!!

For the few years, my kids for Father’s Day, give me tickets for a game. This year, we are going to the Clemson game. Quick question, when does the band play on the steps? Thanks in advance.

I know they come down the road past gate A 45 minutes before kickoff.

This is because a lot of bots were buying up tickets last season for the Notre Dame game and the NC State game

It’s actually Ticketmaster and not Syracuse on this one and there is nothing cuse can do about it
I get why they limit it.

I just figured that, with only a couple weeks until the game and thousands of empty seats, no way bots were going to be buying busloads of tix so they could loosen the restriction.

What I did not know is that it is imposed by Ticketmaster and not SU...

So, thanks for the info...I will remove it from my complaint list.

We try to get to see the band at Hendricks every game. It’s our favorite part of the Gameday experience outside of the actual game. 1-1/2 hours prior is accurate. But try to get there early. Lots of folks gather and you will want a good view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom