Clemson Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Donna Ditota ‏@DonnaDitota1 2 minutes ago
We will watch today's Clemson vs. Syracuse game from here:

B7k5WwKIEAASVPd.jpg

I wonder if the announcers will actually talk about the Syracuse-Clemson game or will this be a 2 hour announcer circle jerk for Duke?

Ugh. Cooney fading, off balance like crazy on his first three point attempt.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TREVOR? WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?

I'm gonna keep using this clip in reference to Buss Patterson until he stops chucking threes:

There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with Ron's shot mechanically, I can't figure how why he simply can't knock anything down.

were getting good looks they just haven't fell ... yet. 0-8 on jumpers Patterson had the best three point attempt yet.

CLANG
CLANG
CLANG
CLANG

once Cooney misses a couple early, its pretty much all she wrote for him as far as a high percentage shooting game., can still score on volume, but his efficiency seldom recovers.

There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with Ron's shot mechanically, I can't figure how why he simply can't knock anything down.

to me, it looks like the ball never gets above the rim.

CLANG
CLANG
CLANG
CLANG

once Cooney misses a couple early, its pretty much all she wrote for him as far as a high percentage shooting game., can still score on volume, but his efficiency seldom recovers.
It's early but he also hasn't looked for anything other than three pointers.

That's just reverting back to his bad habits. Hasn't tried to get to the rim, hasn't looked for anything in the midrange...don't like that. Knock it off, Trevor.

Really poor start for kaleb

Getting manhandled on defense

So this is one of those games where they hold the ball for 30 seconds, miss, and score off the board

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom