Clemson Group Tickets & Tailgate | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Group Tickets & Tailgate

The game is late October in what has been a very cool summer here. Unless things change big time I don't anticipate a lot of heat at the game.

Expect to see something in your mailbox soon!
image.jpg

Shot in the dark, but is anybody else parking/tailgating in Lot 13 off Perimeter Rd? If so, let me know. Maybe we can meet up!

Clemson fan here...Lot 13 is gigantic and probably the largest lot for parking. There are always a lot of visiting fans in 13 so you should definitely see some Syracuse folks. Get there early because the lot fills up quickly and if you dilly-dally you will be stuck way up by the Rowing Center away from all the action. Looking forward to hosting you folks!

Clemson fan here...Lot 13 is gigantic and probably the largest lot for parking. There are always a lot of visiting fans in 13 so you should definitely see some Syracuse folks. Get there early because the lot fills up quickly and if you dilly-dally you will be stuck way up by the Rowing Center away from all the action. Looking forward to hosting you folks!

We're coming by boat! Is that as fun as it sounds?

Just a quick note - with all the finalizing I had to do I was not able to get the tickets mailed before this weekend. I will be mailing them all out on Tuesday.

There is only one ticket remaining and I am saving that for the inevitable last minute request.

Admins please un-stick this thread now.

I want to thank John for stepping up and undertaking this game. It is an understatement to say he probably has devoted 50 hours to make this happen.

I don't know anywhere else on an Internet forum you get three away games set up (CMU, Wake Forest and Clemson) with on the road with tailgates. Additionally we welcome out of town Cuse fans to come by and attend a Fine Mess Tailgate for Home Games. This board is special. Look at our little brothers in CT and NJ...do they do anything close to this?

BTW, mark your calendar for a Road Tailgate to USF in 2015. I will cap it at 180-200 tickets. Hopefully I can also support a smaller one to Louisville.

Shot in the dark, but is anybody else parking/tailgating in Lot 13 off Perimeter Rd? If so, let me know. Maybe we can meet up!
Just be aware once you park in lot 13 you won't be able to leave until about 30 minutes to 1 hour after the game. That lot is packed in so tight with everyone's tailgating stuff it's impossible to maneuver a car anywhere without everyone moving their stuff.

A little bit more difficult to do with trucks than than bikes, but I like the enthusiasm. Here's a picture I took last year to give you an idea of how packed in it is.
rugby field.jpg

I want to thank John for stepping up and undertaking this game. It is an understatement to say he probably has devoted 50 hours to make this happen.

I don't know anywhere else on an Internet forum you get three away games set up (CMU, Wake Forest and Clemson) with on the road with tailgates. Additionally we welcome out of town Cuse fans to come by and attend a Fine Mess Tailgate for Home Games. This board is special. Look at our little brothers in CT and NJ...do they do anything close to this?

BTW, mark your calendar for a Road Tailgate to USF in 2015. I will cap it at 180-200 tickets. Hopefully I can also support a smaller one to Louisville.

Count me in for Louisville

A little bit more difficult to do with trucks than than bikes, but I like the enthusiasm. Here's a picture I took last year to give you an idea of how packed in it is.View attachment 22863
clemtiger...that scene looks awesome and overwhelming at the same time. I assume all the canopies are up to shade the sun?

Our scene is more urban. The only large scale grass parking we have is out at Skytop...if you come up next year you are invited to tailgate with us at the Fine Lot. All the visiting Clemson fans here have been great (save for 1 or 2)...amazing your guys are normal after a Coot told me about Tiger Fans. ;-)

We're coming by boat! Is that as fun as it sounds?

I have never arrived via the lake, however, the potential is certainly there for an amazing time. It just isn't the norm or anywhere near the scale of the VOL Navy at UT. It will be beautiful though!

Friends,

Way late to the party here, but the family has decided to fly in from California and is in need of six tickets. Looks like the allotment here and via SU is gone. Any suggestions on how to get as close as possible to the Cuse sections?

A word of warning, my track record is horrendous. We've gone to road games the last four years with the following results: Washington 41-20 L, USC 38-17 L, USC 42-29 L, GA Tech 56-0 L.

Gotta keep the faith, right? Go Orange!

Friends,

Way late to the party here, but the family has decided to fly in from California and is in need of six tickets. Looks like the allotment here and via SU is gone. Any suggestions on how to get as close as possible to the Cuse sections?

A word of warning, my track record is horrendous. We've gone to road games the last four years with the following results: Washington 41-20 L, USC 38-17 L, USC 42-29 L, GA Tech 56-0 L.

I'm sure you're a good guy and all, but maybe sit this one out? ... Just an idea...

SF Cuse didn't care for Michigan?
I guess we'll see you in Baton Rouge in 2017?

Friends,

I will make a call for you on Monday or Tuesday and see what I can do. I had someone else enquire recently about 4 tickets so maybe I can get 10 more.

Friends,

If you need a parking pass I may have one for you. Right now not looking good I'll be able to make this game.

Did we ever come to a consensus on if we were wearing blue or white?

We will not be able to make the trip so if anyone needs 4 tickets and a parking pass let me know. Really wish I had posted this last week so that nobody would think I was bailing on my team.

Guinness said:
Did we ever come to a consensus on if we were wearing blue or white?

As the road team we'll be wearing white tops. After that it's anyone's guess. Probably gray pants and blue helmet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom