Clemson Group Tickets & Tailgate | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Group Tickets & Tailgate

At this point I have about 10-15 extra tickets so if anyone is interested let me know.

Is there any hint at what time the game will be at?

I have seen 1:00 PM listed in some places but that is not official.

We won't know for sure until a week or two before the game because ESPN has the right to determine the kickoff time.

As of right now I have about 3 tickets left.

I have not received confirmation from the following people. If I do not receive your confirmation soon I will release your tickets so someone else can take them:

sutomcat
Moontan
jgeorge322

Can anyone confirm if it's ok to leave our cars in the parking lot overnight?

John...I'd hold off on selling those 3 tickets. Trust me they will probably be needed by your existing fans.

A tailgate will be planned and we are working on the location. More information to follow.

A good place for away fans is Y Beach. I'm not sure if you can reserve spots or not, but they have a shuttle that drops off and picks up near the stadium. The downside is that you aren't in walking distance of "downtown", campus, or the Clemson tailgating. Tons of visiting fans park out there and always seem to have a good time.

Another option might be to find a place in downtown that is selling a lot. That is easy walking distance to the stadium.

My family and I stay here on football weekends in our RV. You CAN reserve spots & you CAN walk to the stadium. Here's a link: http://www.clemson.edu/campus-life/campus-recreation/cubeach/gameday-parking.html

Hope this helps!

I'm getting a few late requests coming in and I will try to accommodate. If you have not gotten in on tickets yet but are interested post here or email/message me. I'll call the ticket office next week and see if I can add some more to our section depending on demand.

Also if anyone who as ordered tickets thinks they might need a few more now is the time to tell me. You don't have to commit just give me an idea so I know if I should buy a few more.

Thanks!

Just got off the phone with the Clemson ticket office. They had 17 more seats in our section so I look them.

As of right now I have about 15 more to sell.

And now for the elephant in the room...
Can we wear orange down there, or do we need to wear blue or ***cough cough*** gray?

Can we wear orange down there, or do we need to wear blue or ***cough cough*** gray?
Wear grey in Death Valley at a 1:00 game and the clean-up crew will have to sweep up your dessicated remains afterward.

White would be a better choice to help with the heat. I wear a white shirt for tailgaiting, and switch to orange for the game.

Edit: Quick update. Reserved Parking is now sold out but there is parking available on a first come first served basis in the lot directly across the street from our tailgate location. If you need additional parking at this time I recommend you use that lot and come join us for the tailgate. I also recommend you get their as early as possible as lots fill up quickly in this town.

I still have tickets available about 7 tickets available.

Last edited:

The more I think about it I like the idea of wearing blue so we stand out from the Clemson fans. Anyone else agree with me?

The more I think about it I like the idea of wearing blue so we stand out from the Clemson fans. Anyone else agree with me?

That was my thinking. I want them to know we're there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom