Coach Brown Intro Press Conference: Monday 10 AM | ACC Network | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Coach Brown Intro Press Conference: Monday 10 AM | ACC Network

I think 1 is definitely a legitimate question, but the guy has been in Syracuse less than 24 hours. No doubt he has a lot to juggle, but I would think any spare second he has had is working on a new staff and not yet being able to identify the strengths and weaknesses of questions 2 and 3. Unless he is going off the opinions of Nunzio and any other coaches. Question 4 might not be able to be answered until spring practice.

Maybe they still should have been asked. But, no doubt the local media is softer than a lot of places and want to maintain a good working relationship.
True, but when you ask “real” questions you sometimes get substantive answers to questions related to the topic.

No one cares where he sat 25 years ago.

Just saw it on YouTube, it’s striking how genuine and real he seems. Particularly about being so open with his faith which is not easy. These kids are gonna be ready to run through a brick wall for him.

I’m beyond impressed with this initial impression.

He was very impressive for sure. Lot’s of great answers to the questions (some ridiculously stupid). The part where he mentioned getting help for players having issues with dealing with the pressures of playing at this level and admitting he is not qualified for that type of help spoke a lot to me. I’m on the Brown bus.
Red needs to do that for Benny

This PC shows why he is one of the top recruiters in the country, you can see HS kids just falling in love playing for this guy. Very authentic and honest. I mentioned before I thought he would be a fascinating hire and boy this looks like a homerun hire.
Dude, to hear you say that, whoa awesome!

What was the Josh Crawford person trying to say anyway?

'Josh Crawford, from xyz news org, black man. Question?'

HCFB: 'Re-ask your question because that first part confused me.'

To me, that was the best part of the interview other than maybe answering the question about not being a coordinator.

I'm going to have to write really fast during the coach's shows. My notes may make even less sense.
You'll need to record the show's so you can go back and relisten

Coach Mac once told me a story on the golf course about when Jake Crouthamel offered him the HC job. Jake said that he and the board of directors loved him to which coach responded, “you love me now but if the first year I go 2-9 and the second year 3-8 and the third year 4-7 will you still love me then”? To which Jake responded “Absolutely coach we will still love you, I don’t know where the hell you’ll be coaching but we will still love you.”
That is funny, but I heard the same punch line when I was at the NSCAA ( Soccer Coaches) convention in Philadelphia about 25 years ago. It was the ND mens coach telling the story about a meeting with his A D . The punchline was “ I’ll still like you…… I’ll miss you but I’ll still like you.

Does anyone have a link to that Wisconsin / Cuse game he references? I looked on Youtube but couldnt find it.

Is HCFB speaking at the basketball game tomorrow? Or is he out somewhere recruiting?

Just got done listening to the entire press conference. That was absolutely incredible. Man he had me evaluating my life and questioning my work ethic lmao. I was a skeptic but we absolutely got a steal. Congratulations to wildhack, it’s a gamble but I think he most certainly made the right choice!

Does anyone have a link to that Wisconsin / Cuse game he references? I looked on Youtube but couldnt find it.
1997 Kickoff Classic. At about a minute in, there are some highlights here.
I could not find the full video.

Here are some articles.

Here are some articles.

apprecaite you

Here are some articles.

Wisconsin fans traveled well. Poor dears.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom