Coaching Carousel | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Coaching Carousel

Along the same lines.

I hear Luke Fickell to Syracuse...great hire if it works out. @DraftDiamonds
7:49 AM - 30 Nov 2015
1166.gif

no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I think my falls would be open at that point.

You don't fire a guy with all this downside investment just to restart with the same type of coach, less the 7 years spent in the program.

I'd be done.

I think my falls would be open at that point.

You don't fire a guy with all this downside investment just to restart with the same type of coach, less the 7 years spent in the program.

I'd be done.
they played together at drake. coyle would never get another shot after hiring a coach based on who they went to college with

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE ALREADY TRIED THAT

and no, you wouldn't be done

they played together at drake. coyle would never get another shot after hiring a coach based on who they went to college with

That would flat out suck

So granted that everything could change, it sounds like the main rumors are that things look good for hiring Frost, and there's another smaller rumor that the Oklahoma OC has interest? And then a bunch of BS rumors?

What would be the point.

Keep Shafer, hire a high end OL coach, get some DB coach(s), make Doaust the DC

Much stranger things have happened, I'm not saying I'd endorse it.

What would be the point.

Keep Shafer, hire a high end OL coach, get some DB coach(s), make Doaust the DC
welcome to my world. there is no point to any of this. i will die with 4 super bowl losses being the high point.

i'm starting to freak out. don't overthink this, nerd. no one cares about drake or what some 54 year old former SU player thinks. FIX THE OFFENSE

Fix what is broken for the past 15 years, which is the offense. Failing to ignore that is beyond stupid. FIX WHAT IS BROKEN. It's like hiring a plumber to fix an electrical problem

But do they have any connections to McFukit? We need someone with East Coast recruiting ties ;)

Herman staying at Houston. Wow.

FWIW
Bowling Green: Regarding UCF reports, Dino Babers told reporters today, “I have not signed anything. I am not going anywhere, OK. I have no secret deals, no above deals, no verbal deals. … I will not lie to my guys. And they know that when I tell them something, it’s gospel. So everybody else can speculate. But when I talked to senior leadership, and when I talked to those young men last night and I told them why I told them, the story was done.”
http://coachingsearch.com/coaching-search-ticker

Tom Herman has “agreed in principle” to new deal at HoustonAs the coaching carousel started to heat up over the weekend with openings at Georgia, Rutgers, and Virginia, Tom Herman’s name continued...
http://footballscoop.com

Tom Herman has “agreed in principle” to new deal at HoustonAs the coaching carousel started to heat up over the weekend with openings at Georgia, Rutgers, and Virginia, Tom Herman’s name continued...
http://footballscoop.com

When is Scott Frost going to agree in principle to become new head coach at Syracuse University more importantly

When is Scott Frost going to agree in principle to become new head coach at Syracuse University more importantly

i hate to say it, but with every passing minute i am scared to see the "Frost signs new deal at Oregon, or Frost removes name from consideration from Syracuse etc. :(

FWIW
Bowling Green: Regarding UCF reports, Dino Babers told reporters today, “I have not signed anything. I am not going anywhere, OK. I have no secret deals, no above deals, no verbal deals. … I will not lie to my guys. And they know that when I tell them something, it’s gospel. So everybody else can speculate. But when I talked to senior leadership, and when I talked to those young men last night and I told them why I told them, the story was done.”
http://coachingsearch.com/coaching-search-ticker
Lloyd.jpg

So granted that everything could change, it sounds like the main rumors are that things look good for hiring Frost, and there's another smaller rumor that the Oklahoma OC has interest? And then a bunch of BS rumors?
I wouldn't say they are all BS.