Cole Swider to hire an agent and declare for the NBA Draft | Syracusefan.com

Cole Swider to hire an agent and declare for the NBA Draft

Well, very disappointing. I am also very, very, fearful that jb will go with what he has and not go hard in to the portal.

Yeah that would really suck. Maybe given he is announcing so soon that leaves the door creaked open for JB to consider the portal?

Good luck but the nba isn’t your future champ.
Sometimes guys have unexpected success just by working harder than everyone else. Swider seems like a guy that work as hard as he can.

Yeah that would really suck. Maybe given he is announcing so soon that leaves the door creaked open?
Hope so. The thing is, I really liked Cole. thought he was a good kid and a good player. Would have made a difference for us next year. Hope the coaches , coach, realizes that we can't go with what we have.

Hope so. the thing is, I really liked Cole. thought he was a good kid and a good player. Would have made a difference for us next year. Hope the coaches , coach, realizes that we can't go with what we have.

Everything about him is tough loss. His approach to the game and leadership, skillset as a shooter and all the intangibles too.

Since he won't make the NBA, maybe he will change his mind. It's all I got.

Yeah the foregoing of his final year comment, especially coming from a kid who is purposeful in everything he does- I don't see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom