College Football Sim League | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

Y'all don't want none. Of this. I roll the no huddle high octane O. I'm like a cross between Texas tech and Oregon. Y'all gonna get football raped.

Bring it, brotha. Maybe if you show some potential you can become the head coach of the University of Canada

We have two conferences going.

The Centennial Conference has Ursinus, St. Lawrence, and Rensselaer Tech open in the West division, and Johns Hopkins open in the east.

The Freedom Football Conference is full, unless the Coast Guard job or any of the other schools opens up at the end of the season
I agree... he should go to Centennial. But I want the first shot at busting his southern a$$ non-conference!

My QB makes me sad... He has thrown 31 picks going into today and has already thrown four today. :( No wonder my team cant score this season.

You're telling me. He only threw seven last year, granted he has already thrown 200 more passes this year.
Yeah, I seem to have improved on INTs, but also shrank the number of TDs my SO QB has thrown..

Comical loss to U of R. Six fumbles, including one returned for a TD in his 4 point win.
yup thats realistic.

On to next season. gonna start the kiddies in the finale. too bad you dont have anything to ply for Union, you should massacre me.

Comical loss to U of R. Six fumbles, including one returned for a TD in his 4 point win.
yup thats realistic.

On to next season. gonna start the kiddies in the finale. too bad you dont have anything to ply for Union, you should massacre me.

I count 3 fumbles

edit- ahh, I see, fumbled 6 times, recovered 3

I count 3 fumbles

edit- ahh, I see, fumbled 6 times, recovered 3

dont get me wrong... for whatever reason my team was awful this year. but that is insane. especially when you add in the fact that i only ran maybe 15 times the whole game. LOL

Was down 31-7 at the half to Plymouth State...lost 44-36.

images

The boys got it together in the 2nd half, beating Utica 31-24.

Ending the season 8-5, 4-4 in conference.

I'm happy with the season, considering the tough OOC games, and the insane conference sched.

Losing some good players this season, but we should have some guys ready to step up!

Good luck to everyone that makes the playoffs!
Bring on recruiting!

Welp, Franklin and Marshall beat me 61-27. Ouch. Finish the season 8-5, 3-5 in conference.

Yeesh. I guess finishing with 8 wins in my first season isn't too bad, but still.

I switched from my pass favoring offense to a more balanced attack for the final game of the season and scored more points than I have in any other game of the season. I guess I'm going back to what worked last year.

I switched from my pass favoring offense to a more balanced attack for the final game of the season and scored more points than I have in any other game of the season. I guess I'm going back to what worked last year.

im gonna try the pass approach one more year before i go back as well. i went from 8-5 the first two years to 5-8 this year. But there is probably a curve when it comes to adjusting as a program.

2 questions:

1. Where will I be able to see the option to cut my Walk on scrubs?

2. Maybe shouldve asked this prior to the end of season 3 for me, but what is the significance of the three choices for each down and distance on the game plan? I have always just stuck the three offenses i practice most in a random order with no clue really what it means.

im gonna try the pass approach one more year before i go back as well. i went from 8-5 the first two years to 5-8 this year. But there is probably a curve when it comes to adjusting as a program.
The amount of drop off my team had when I switched to a pass favoring offense was crazy, I can't keep going in that direction. The fact that I have a mobile quarterback should have been my first clue not to switch at all.