College Football Sim League | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

College Football Sim League

edowd26
I'm gonna you up if you forget to sign up again!
Looks like he forgot to sign up... I wouldn't want to face this contingent either if I didn't have this stellar team ready to unload...

Recruiting starts Wednesday. Can't wait. I'm looking for 13 hardnosed bastards ready to propel the Bombers to the top.

Looks like he forgot to sign up... I wouldn't want to face this contingent either if I didn't have this stellar team ready to unload...

Recruiting starts Wednesday. Can't wait. I'm looking for 13 hardnosed bastards ready to propel the Bombers to the top.

I knew he would sally out

Jeez the Centennial is half empty. On the plus side, that coupled with the fact i dont have to play F&M this year AND the fact that all 4 of my starting secondary guys and my top 2 RB are seniors, leads me to believe maybe i can make a run at the post season.

Jeez the Centennial is half empty. On the plus side, that coupled with the fact i dont have to play F&M this year AND the fact that all 4 of my starting secondary guys and my top 2 RB are seniors, leads me to believe maybe i can make a run at the post season.
I just noticed that last night... where the hell did everyone go?!?!

DID WE EVER DECIDE TO SET-UP OUT OF CONFERENCE MATCHUPS VS EACH OTHER NEXT YEAR?
Sorry about the caps, too lazy to re-type it. Are we doing the Centennial vs Freedom Challenge?

DID WE EVER DECIDE TO SET-UP OUT OF CONFERENCE MATCHUPS VS EACH OTHER NEXT YEAR?
Sorry about the caps, too lazy to re-type it. Are we doing the Centennial vs Freedom Challenge?

I spaced out on it, works been a little crazy the past few weeks. If someone else wants to take the lead on this, that would be awesome.

I spaced out on it, works been a little crazy the past few weeks. If someone else wants to take the lead on this, that would be awesome.

why doesn't everyone just make sure they leave Week 4 open on their schedule for next year for now... and we can hash out matchups in the coming days.