Cooney | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Cooney

It's amazing, isn't it? We're freaking 10-0, have beaten some quality teams, and people spew nonsense about 1 of our best players after 1 off game. Truly mind boggling what goes through the heads of some people.

What's worse, is both teams went 2 for 23 from 3-point range. Maybe it wasn't Cooney but some other factor in the playing conditions.

It surely is. Then those few hide behind a name they give rational people which includes JB. Not a one of them commented on that article that was posted a couple of times even JB said the exact same things as posters here.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Well, that's because they're smarter than JB when it comes to hoops knowledge. :crazy:

That was not what I saw.

If he had said 'he was listless in his efforts to get open in the second half' that would have been closer to being correct.

TC had an impact on the game (especially the first half of the game), despite having an off game. It wasn't poor or horrendous as some have claimed. Just off.

If Trevor scores 20 against Nova with four or five threes, the same people trashing him will vanish until he has another off game. Trevor wasn't horrendous, he just wasn't aggressive. Theres a big difference there. James was more streaky than him last year and I don't recall any 300 line threads about how he stunk. My god the kids a 2nd year player. Let him develop

Also it'd be nice to talk about the real issues that could possibly derail the team. Like the lack of defensive rebounding or our inability to push the tempo this year. Go look at the rest of the 2 guards in the ACC. Duke has a revolving door. UNC has no shooters without hairston. The Harrison twins have been incredibly underwhelming at UK. If trevor wasn't on the court we would be about 8-2 or 7-3, because nobody else on the team can make a shot outside of 19 feet. If some of you wanted to get a rise out of 90 percent of the posters on this forum you did a good job, but I don't think 5 percent of Syracuse fans agree with your analysis on Trevor Cooney.

Thanks for the banter fellas have to bail and get some down. Until High Times comes to town, Hulka and his men will have to sit and wait for deployment.

I am sure I will have 100 posts calling me out and PM as well, waiting after old Coon dog lights them up!

GO ORANGE!!!! GO COON DOG!!!!

One thing the game highlighted for me is that I much prefer the SU strategy and game play when Cooney plays than when MG is in there. I prefer the offensive balance, firepower style we get when he is in over the defense first rockfights MG will get us into.

Just a matter of watching enjoyment. Like preferring the 09-10 style over the '11-'12 style.
Personally, I enjoy watching each SU team win games while evolving over the course of the season. It doesn't much matter to me how they do it.

IthacaBarrel said:
Until High Times comes to town, Hulka and his men will have to sit and wait for deployment.

Minnesota - 15
California - 23
Baylor - 11
Indiana - 21

Shows your high times ignorance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thanks for the banter fellas have to bail and get some down. Until High Times comes to town, Hulka and his men will have to sit and wait for deployment.

I am sure I will have 100 posts calling me out and PM as well, waiting after old Coon dog lights them up!

GO ORANGE!!!! GO COON DOG!!!!
That post felt pretty good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom