Class of 2014 - Corey Cooper WR from Raleigh, NC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Corey Cooper WR from Raleigh, NC

I have not heard anything different than Syracuse. His old QB is an athlete but I think a lot more would have to change in WF for that to be a real reason to change commitments.

I have not heard anything different than Syracuse. His old QB is an athlete but I think a lot more would have to change in WF for that to be a real reason to change commitments.

Nice to see you back coach. Curious if you know if Jireh has played any games. Can't find a schedule for them anywhere. And very true about Wake. I think that if the BB team has a poor showing again this year that there will be an AD and BB coach looking for employment.

OK so what I know is that Jireh has played two games. I did not get a chance to see how they faired or how Cooper performed but there is talk about Syracuse in January for him so he seems solid.

Thanks coach.. appreciate the info. Hope that your team is doing well.

there is a 10/15/13 (yesterday) article on scout in which the title says cooper is 100% orange

Just confirms that Cohen's slant was a bunch of crap.

I'm sure Cooper is watching our games. He has to know he will be THE guy next year if he is as good as advertised.

Corey Cooper ‏@_cjCooper1 2h
4 hours from Syracuse

Really excited this kid qualified. We need Cooper, Williams, Custis, and possibly Ismael to have a big impact.

Prob
Really excited this kid qualified. We need Cooper, Williams, Custis, and possibly Ismael to have a big impact.
Probably one of the biggest needs was at WR.

I am really excited about this WR class. There is a different style in each. A tall go up and get it type (Custis), a slot possession with a little bit a wiggle (Cooper), great route runner with hands ( KJ) and possibly a guy who can do a little bit of all of that (Ishmael).

I am really excited about this WR class. There is a different style in each. A tall go up and get it type (Custis), a slot possession with a little bit a wiggle (Cooper), great route runner with hands ( KJ) and possibly a guy who can do a little bit of all of that (Ishmael).

Should we start calling Ishmael Voltron? I mean Detroit has laid claim to Megatron but if Ishmael is a little bit of each of those components when they come together you get Voltron defender of the Cuseverse ...

For reference:

Well put. I really like Ishmael. I hate to put those type of expectations on a kid but barring injury, I really think he's going to be a top flight receiver for us.

Should we start calling Ishmael Voltron? I mean Detroit has laid claim to Megatron but if Ishmael is a little bit of each of those components when they come together you get Voltron defender of the Cuseverse ...

For reference:

Then Estime can be Bumble Bee...

Looking forward, too, to seeing who will get them the ball, an improving TH or some of the solid recruits coming in.

BdqIl0qIcAAtypk.jpg:large

Sure looks 6'-0" to me. Hope his game is bigger than his stature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom