Class of 2014 - Corey Cooper WR from Raleigh, NC | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Corey Cooper WR from Raleigh, NC

I saw someone wear those at the Maryland tailgate this year. They were cool

LOL. We have a friend, a retired prison guard, that is always wearing Zubaz pants and Crocs...and sometimes a fanny pack if he is carrying. I don't think the look is going to catch on.;)

Just found this 2013 season of Jireh Prep...Anyone know what #Corey wore.

Bf-tc6cIMAA20AD.jpg:large

I am not sure if Syracuse is involved but Cooper's younger brother is getting looks from D I schools as a sophomore.

Do you know what schools are looking at Colby Coach.

That 40 time is fine because it's legit. Everybody runs a 4.4 on their highlights which is usually BS. Very few guys run a true 4.4
Its not BS that that a good number of players run a 4.4 40. The problem is that the Orange don't get near enough to play for them.Thats kind of players that FSU and Clemson get to play for them. Its been a very long time when anyone could say that the Orange have excellent overall team speed. Its required for both sides of the ball to become "elite".

Its not BS that that a good number of players run a 4.4 40. The problem is that the Orange don't get near enough to play for them.Thats kind of players that FSU and Clemson get to play for them. Its been a very long time when anyone could say that the Orange have excellent overall team speed. Its required for both sides of the ball to become "elite".
Cali, one running back ran a true 4.4 at the combine. Dri Archer ran a 4.26 every other running back was above 4.40. De'Anthony Thomas ran a 4.50. There are only a handful of guys who run true 4.4, yet every high school kid claims a 4.4. My point being that Cooper's time is fine because it came from a legitimate unbiased source.

Cali, one running back ran a true 4.4 at the combine. Dri Archer ran a 4.26 every other running back was above 4.40. De'Anthony Thomas ran a 4.50. There are only a handful of guys who run true 4.4, yet every high school kid claims a 4.4. My point being that Cooper's time is fine because it came from a legitimate unbiased source.[/quote]

Very true and his time should only get better as he matures...the kid is only a soph in hs.

Colby ran a 4.4 at last night's WF visit and he didn't drop a pass. Early that day and the last 3 days he was with the team at sleep away camp at Campbell University where he stood out too. WF seems to really seem to like him. I asked if he wanted me to post his visit to WF on here and he said yes. I think (hope) his brother is winning him over to the orange!

Colby ran a 4.4 at last night's WF visit and he didn't drop a pass. Early that day and the last 3 days he was with the team at sleep away camp at Campbell University where he stood out too. WF seems to really seem to like him. I asked if he wanted me to post his visit to WF on here and he said yes. I think (hope) his brother is winning him over to the orange!

I guess we should start a separate Colby thread before folks have heart attacks when this on pops up.

Wierd. His twitter shows no indication, and I do not take tweets into account much, but rather strange

Edit: nvm. Sent out a "thank you message" damn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom