Darius Bazley - Players Tribune | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Darius Bazley - Players Tribune

Might pocket $150k in endorsement/agent fronted cash on top of his salary and get to live in Santa Cruz or South Bay. Sounds like a better year than making $0 while obtaining 12 credits hours towards a sport and human dynamic degree that he will likely never use/need.
Sure, unless he blows out a knee getting owned by a 25 year-old 270 pounder in Souix Falls. Or doesn't make an NBA roster for a long time. Lakers News: G-Leaguer Andre Ingram Signs NBA Contract After 10 Years in League

Last edited:
Bazley will never know the joy of getting a free “Always Reppin’” shirt.
shruggie.0.jpg

Unless he blows out a knee getting owned by a 25 year-old 270 pounder in Souix Falls. ;)

Might've got his ego bruised getting dunked on by a 19 year old 270 pounder named Zion in Durham.

Might've got his ego bruised getting dunked on by a 19 year old 270 pounder named Zion in Durham.
I added a link that's kind of funny. A guy stuck in the G-L for 10 years and finally makes it (only for 2 games though). Hopefully DB won't be in that situation.

If we had lost that game, that picture would probably make me irrationally angry, still to this day. Instead since we won, it makes me crack up laughing, still to this day.
I can beat that. I am still angry at that ref that called Cooney out of bounds in the Zags game.

Might pocket $150k in endorsement/agent fronted cash on top of his salary and get to live in Santa Cruz or South Bay. Sounds like a better year than making $0 while obtaining 12 credits hours towards a sport and human dynamic degree that he will likely never use/need.
What endorsements lol?

endorsement, sneaker or agent money. makes no difference. if you think the only thing he's getting is the $26k, you're the only one.
What company is going to give the 9th best hs player playing in the g league an endorsement?

A company that wants to make a modest investment in a player who has the potential to blow up into an NBA star.
There are hundreds of guys out there who have the "potential" to blow up into an NBA star.

There are hundreds of guys out there who have the "potential" to blow up into an NBA star.
In the 2018 high school class? Really?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom