Darius Bazley - Players Tribune | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Darius Bazley - Players Tribune

Different from the Quade Green situation.

Don’t touch him.

Moneys more than likely already involved. He does not seem to value team chemistry if he feels it gets in the way of his path to the NBA.

I dont care how good he is, hes an option C with Oshae and Battle back.

Hes a kid who made a poor decision and deserves a “second chance”, but not if it likely comes at the expense of our program and jb’s last few years.

I wonder if we would let him out of his LOI?

Somebody posted on reddit that there were rumblings of him going to Cincinnati but idk how credible that was.

Somebody posted on reddit that there were rumblings of him going to Cincinnati but idk how credible that was.

I don't see how Syracuse would let him out of their LOI. He's either playing at Syracuse or not playing in College. He put us in the worst possible position and we'd allow him to go elsewhere if he 1% didn't take money.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't signed with anyone yet...but that doesn't mean him or his family/handlers haven't received any kickbacks or improper benefits. Not even sure how reliable the tweet is but it sure makes things more interesting. I'm not sure how I feel because this kid has gotten some horrible advice by people who are suppose to be looking out for his best interest. He is a huge talent and can help us out tremendously but not at the expense of being a locker room cancer.

maybe the kid goes to play abroad. don't think i would touch him, lots of shady behind all this i would bet.

commits to ohio state
de-commits from ohio state
commits to Syracuse
signs with Syracuse
bolts for the g league
now thinking about leaving g league

what a time to be alive
He trashed Ohio State pretty bad on his way out too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member