Day 3 Watch | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Day 3 Watch

Kentucky already has talented options at PG:

Devin Askew - 5 Star (class of 2020), played almost 30mpg this year, tho stats were eh.

Nolan Hickman - 4/5 Star (2021) recruit coming in next year.

Plus, they have commitment from Skyy Clark, 5 star PG prospect in class of 2022 that may reclass into 2021...

And are still involved with other, highly ranked 2021 PG recruits.

(Just trying to make myself feel better here lol)

I mean if he leaves it would almost be easier for me to stomach if he goes to Kentucky. Especially if it goes down quickly

No mention of the fact the site was down this morning when I arose from my slumber? Not a great way to start Day 3 Mr. Tom!

I can't even if Richmond goes to Kentucky. I just won't.
So, when Cal went to see Clarke play in high school and he saw Kadary play, he didn’t think enough of him to offer? But, now he’s good enough. I hope the kid wouldn’t fall for Cal’s BS.

Last edited:
Calipari damn near has the fan base outside his house with pitchforks. I can only imagine how great the culture is there right now.

Same. Him going to StJohns, Seton Hall or UConn is way worse to me than Kentucky
I can't blame kids for getting wooed by Cal and if he portals and commits in the same week there was clearly stuff going on behind the scenes beforehand.

If he goes to some Big East school like you mentioned its hard not to think that we dropped the ball at least a little

Im trying to come to terms with this by saying, “at least it’s not UL, UNC, Duke, Uconn, Kansas etc”.

But I really detest Kentucky.

I scanned through some of the posts on Kentucky's forum and don't see any mention of RIchmond. Usually this is a good place to see what the Kentucky insiders are throwing around.

https://kentucky.forums./forums/rupp-rafters-basketball-forum.26/

They have a thread about a incoming portal lottery pick that Kentucky’s anticipating they’ll be in play for.

Most of the non-joking responses seem to believe it’s Kadary Richmond.
If Richmond actually does become a lottery pick, and we let him get away...

Can someone post the Kadary-Kentucky stuff from Twitter please just so we can see who it’s from.

They have a thread about a incoming portal lottery pick that Kentucky’s anticipating they’ll be in play for.

The one thing overlooked in the joy of UK having an awful season is that Lex Luthor was able to scout from his couch. SCARY.

Also, if you search Kadary's name it comes up with a mountain of posts yesterday that are buried behind their paywall (of which I do not have access to, so I can't confirm if there's anything particularly depressing in there).

Where did your post go Zoo?

1617111050683.png

Also, if you search Kadary's name it comes up with a mountain of posts yesterday that are buried behind their paywall (of which I do not have access to, so I can't confirm if there's anything particularly depressing in there).

There is very little inside info on those boards. That is not just me saying that either. They "wishcast" a lot and moonlight it as they know what is up. If anyone actually knew anything about a player not yet in the Portal that means they are casually talking about tampering publicly.

Can someone post the Kadary-Kentucky stuff from Twitter please just so we can see who it’s from.
The tweet itself seems to be hidden on their payside, I’ll do some ‘vestigating though.

I can't blame kids for getting wooed by Cal and if he portals and commits in the same week there was clearly stuff going on behind the scenes beforehand.

If he goes to some Big East school like you mentioned its hard not to think that we dropped the ball at least a little

I can -- considering he hasn't actually entered the portal yet.

Cal "wooing" him at this stage would be major tampering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom