Class of 2015 - DE Dana Levine (FL) Verbal to Temple | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Dana Levine (FL) Verbal to Temple

djorange1989 said:
USF, Temple and Umass?? Are we backing off for some reason? Unless the kid wants free trips to Philly and Boston. He is too big of a talent for us to back off unless it grades so maybe he just likes those cities. Hmm

UMass isn't anywhere near Boston.

UMass isn't anywhere near Boston.
They like to be like Rutgers does with NYC and claim they are. Played a couple games at Gillette this year as well. Not sure how long before they end up back in FCS.

USF, Temple and Umass?? Are we backing off for some reason? Unless the kid wants free trips to Philly and Boston. He is too big of a talent for us to back off unless it grades so maybe he just likes those cities. Hmm

Maybe his girlfriend couldn't get in to Cuse...

B8csnSfCEAE-dh8.jpg:large

I didn't go through the whole thread, but I didn't see his Sr. season highlights posted. What do you guys think? http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1865823/highlights/168204376 Worst case he could be take car of kickoffs.

I think he looks pretty quick off the edge. I actually like his film better than Howards though Howard is much heavier; he’d be more of a run stopper. Levine looks like a pass rusher. He's raw but but appears to have some natural ability.

Interesting. What was the preference? Kenny or Dana?