Class of 2015 - DE Dana Levine (FL) Verbal to Temple | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Dana Levine (FL) Verbal to Temple

I would be taking this a lot harder if we hadn't just gotten Pickard last night, to be honest. Carter to a lesser extent, since I know he's a project. But Pickard softens this blow substantially.

He has had some odd tweets after his OV. Maybe he decided that Syracuse wasn't for him after he visited and McDonald had left. It's recruiting.

Saw that white unfollowed him on twitter yesterday so I would guess we knew this was coming and probably cut ties with him.

Please elaborate.
If I were to guess he thinks that the SU staff may have suggested to him he try and find somewhere else to play, for whatever reason.

Idk I thought he seemed like he could be a speed rushing demon if he kept his speed and added weight. But I'm unsure if he was going to be able to add much weight before getting to campus. Who knows, best of luck to the kid, hope he finds a place he can play since it appears it won't be here.

He could have had the schollie pulled. Not like it's the first time we've done it.

Apparently we are the Tennessee Vols of the ACC.
Hoping there's a reasonable explanation, if true.

He could have had the schollie pulled. Not like it's the first time we've done it.

Apparently we are the Tennessee Vols of the ACC.

Doubtful. The position coach and head coach dont visit within a week just to tell him to move along. He was a McDonald recruit who committed way before ever venturing north. I assume that has more to do with it. Did we end up hanging on to any McDonald recruits?

Doubtful. The position coach and head coach dont visit within a week just to tell him to move along. He was a McDonald recruit who committed way before ever venturing north. I assume that has more to do with it. Did we end up hanging on to any McDonald recruits?
The only way that makes sense is if we only wanted him if we couldn't land Pickard. When we did we then so go ahead and move along.

But I'm with you, I think it's pretty unlikely

Who knows? It's kind of late for us to initiate the move if true, and unless he had a landing spot already in mind it would be late for him as well. Just saw tos says it was us, but not sure if I totally buy it. We did seem to cleanse ourselves from all the McDonald recruits besides the STA kids.

Perhaps he didn't like the number of DE type players we brought in this class.

When he originally committed, he was the only one.

As of yesterday he was part of a group of six.

Not everyone welcomes competition.