Class of 2015 - DE Dana Levine (FL) Verbal to Temple | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Dana Levine (FL) Verbal to Temple

I'm sad (but not surprised) to see our fans on twitter are not exactly handling this with dignity and class.
So the guys who write to the newspaper's board also twitter?:rolleyes:

Wow what a clown show on twitter right now. This is the most abuse i've seen a de-commit get.

It not his fault that we pulled his offer he got Recurited over

What a weird recruiting year.

I think they realized they jumped the gun with some of the early commitments this year. This is what 5 that we have either pulled, or had defer enrollment.

I think they realized they jumped the gun with some of the early commitments this year. This is what 5 that we have either pulled, or had defer enrollment.
coincidence or not most of thepulled offers are McDonald recruits

coincidence or not most of thepulled offers are McDonald recruits

You also have Lindor, while Perkins and Ginnetti defer enrollment because of "injury".

I guess so...just a bizarro situation this year. I don't think we've ever seen something like this where we've had so many offers pulled.

I think we've had 4 legitimate Decommits - Davante Davis, Daiquan Kelly, Doyle Grimes, Kevonnis Davis

And 4 Scholly Pulls - Gerald Robinson, Andrew Spence, West Lindor, Dana Levine

Last edited:
I guess so...just a bizarro situation this year. I don't think we've ever seen something like this where we've had so many offers pulled.

I think we've had 4 legitimate Decommits - Davante Davis, Daiquan Kelly, Doyle Grimes, Kevonnis Davis

I thought I remember reading somewhere that McDonald was given authority to offer kids without the need of Shafer to approve it. Maybe that has something to do with the South Florida decommits?

1 of the decommits is still in play: Grimes