Class of 2016 - DE Gabe Sherrod (MD) Decommits from Syracuse Commits to Michigan St. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Gabe Sherrod (MD) Decommits from Syracuse Commits to Michigan St.

So whats the deal here? Who is our competition? Looks like the balls in his court.

He doesn't visit until the 26th so doubtful you will hear anything until then.

Different school - Delaware State University - not that it matters.
No, it was the University of Delaware.

Instant starter if he comes, given our current depth and experience.

Very productive over a 2-year stretch at a place and conference that plays a decent brand of football. This is a win should we get him from a football aspect.

This is how you plug a hole. Plug the hole Dino.

Gabe's got an opportunity here, not sold that he's a definite draft pick, I think that could go either way, but, he'll most certainly have a chance.

I'll be really, really shocked if he doesn't end up at SU, especially after moving up his visit a day.

Not really worried about unnamed "big time" school. Would be surprised if he didn't come here.

I don't care what "Big Time" school he's heard from as I'm sure none of them provide a chance to step in and start the way we do.

If he would rather slip into the rotation for depth somewhere else so be it but if he's trying to get to the league he'll get the most snaps here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom