Class of 2016 - DE Gabe Sherrod (MD) Decommits from Syracuse Commits to Michigan St. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Gabe Sherrod (MD) Decommits from Syracuse Commits to Michigan St.

Why look anywhere else when your all but guaranteed a starting gig! Welcome to the Cuse!

Awesome! Welcome Gabe! I was really really worried about this position...feel so much better now! Go Orange!

I shouldn't care, but I really want to know what the "big time" school is.

Oh well

so are we done looking for DE? we still in the same boat for 2 years from now unless one of the position changes really pans out. we need 2-3 next year

What about the other DE we were looking at when we first started looking at Sherrod

Justin Stewart, a redshirt sophomore at Golden West (Huntington Beach, Calif.) College.

I have a funny feeling this kid is going to explode this year

He's got WR speed and agility, will be 3rd year at DE plus the intangible of seizing his opportunity to play in the ACC

http://www.dsuhornets.com/ViewArtic...B_OEM_ID=12900&ATCLID=205616521&Q_SEASON=2015

2015: Preseason All-MEAC Third Team selection.

2014: Moved to defensive end during spring camp … appeared in 10 games, including nine starts … seventh on the Hornets with 46 total tackles … second on the team with 7.5 tackles-for-loss (-39) and 5.0 sacks (-33) … also credited with an interception, three quarterback hurries, one forced fumble, fumble recovery, pass deflection and blocked kick … second among Hornet defensive linemen with in solo tackles (19) and total stops … had six tackles, including 3.5 behind the line-of-scrimmage (-14) and 2.5 sacks (-11), in 35-10 win over Savannah State (Sep. 27) … also recorded a forced fumble in Savannah State contest … tallied career-high seven tackles (three solo), including an 11-yard sack, an interception and 27-yard return and a QB hurry vs. Hampton (Oct. 25) … had three solo tackles, three assists, two hurries and a block in 13-10 overtime win at Norfolk State (Oct. 11) … recorded five tackles, including a seven-yard sack, vs. Towson (Sep. 13) … collected five tackles and a fumble recovery vs. NCA&T (Oct. 18) … had six assists, including 0.5 sacks (-4) vs. Bethune-Cookman (Oct. 4) … MEAC Commissioner’s All-Academic
honoree.

2013: Competed in 10 games … recorded six catches for 50 yards … had two catches for 17 yards (each career highs) in collegiate debut at Delaware (Sep. 7) … career-best 12-yard reception in two games (Delaware, Hampton) … had a 10-yard grab in 21-7 loss to MEAC co-champ Bethune-Cookman (Oct. 5).

2012: Enrolled at DSU … sat out the season as a freshman redshirt

Somebody in another thread had the idea, but as arbiter of nicknaming, I hereby decree that he shall be known as Gabe "Que Sera" Sherrod.

:gavil:

How about Shredder?
shredder how-to-draw-shredder-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles_1_000000008409_5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors