Class of 2025 - DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24)

I know I’m just getting in here and it’s probably already been said, but these are some powerful words. They speak volumes about the leadership we have and how much the person that these kids are wants to be here to work with them.

He basically said I’m so thankful they think I’m a good enough athlete they will let me play here.

That is absolutely incredible. To see sign after sign of the type of people we have in charge now.
thank you.

You know what time it is…..

wrestlemania iii wrestling GIF by WWE

You make all of CNY proud. Love the half empty vibe
You know, the kid mentioned he goes where Elijah goes so it was a warranted question. It’s not like I just threw it out there with no justification. AND….HCFB said in his opening presser, Elijah won’t be here in 3 years.

Last edited:
it’s really not a warranted question. its something that may or may not happen years from now. Who gives af.
So let’s not talk about any recruit until they are on the field because they may or may not actually play. Better yet, I’ll delete my original post and I’ll check in with all you guys to see what’s ok to post or not. Will that make you all feel better?

I wonder if they're worried yet.

Who truly gives a rats azz...except Rutgers-obsessed SU fans?
The cult-like preoccupation with Rutgers on this board is a fricken embarrassment.
No other fanbase spends as much time speculating about that program as some do here. And why some choose to slob the RU knob is frankly beyond me. Smdh

Last edited:
Enjoy the here and now. If you’re honestly already worried about that then you’re never going to be happy.
Some folks just can’t be happy or in the moment. Worrying about things doesn’t change the future. We all have as much chance of being dead in 2 years as he does leaving SU.

You know, the kid mentioned he goes where Elijah goes so it was a warranted question. It’s not like I just threw it out there with no justification. AND….HCFB said in his opening presser, Elijah won’t be here in 3 years.
It’s a question that can’t be answered now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom