Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

Still glad to see Fran not just make the trips for the guys on the fence. But giving love and attention to the kids showing the most love to Syracuse. Can't be higher on the job the staff has done so far.
ADJW right now
Wwe Raw GIF

The use of a private jet and just hard work is allowing Fran to be everywhere. There’s a story I read about Calipari visiting 5 recruits in the same day bc they used a particular high speed jet to get him all over the place. Clearly Fran is following this approach and working like we haven’t seen before. When you can literally walk onto the plane and take off within minutes, it’s a lifesaver all while getting to remote places and airports that usually would take extra time to get via the slow route

Amazing to think people were afraid we would get worse bc Dino could go .500 every year… but we deserve this as fans. It’s been a long time and this has been so fun
I feel like a teenager again. That was the last time we were in the conversation for studs like this. Unfortunately I looked in the mirror and realize I in fact am not a young buck anymore.

The use of a private jet and just hard work is allowing Fran to be everywhere. There’s a story I read about Calipari visiting 5 recruits in the same day bc they used a particular high speed jet to get him all over the place. Clearly Fran is following this approach and working like we haven’t seen before. When you can literally walk onto the plane and take off within minutes, it’s a lifesaver all while getting to remote places and airports that usually would take extra time to get via the slow route
Personally I’ve never been in one. But my son has. He is friends with a pilot whose job is only to be available for an oil heiress if she wants to go somewhere. Plane was free so he took my son down to North Carolina for bbq and back the same day. It’s a different world.

who is the booster sugar daddy paying for all of this? We have a sense?

The recycle guy apparently wasn't our white whale. He was just the billionaire ed hardy guy who made zero impact with the right coach
Whoever is financing all of this gets a big thank you, this is the most fun Syracuse football has been in decades and we’re just getting started

#wecantdoanybetter
Wonder where the we just can't recruit better because we're in Syracuse poor us crowd is.
Been ridiculed mercilessly for years trying to say our talent needs an upgrade, our emphasis should be NE corridor, and we can do it with the right coach and enthusiasm from the fanbase to recognize change was needed and no 'just don't trust the coach' and no 'not every recruit was great' and 'stars mean nothing' 'we can rely on diamonds in the rough'...When's that crowd making an amends thread?

Until he gets a call from accounts payable with the bill for the private flights.

I was wondering if someone is donating it's use. Weitsman has one. But they're not that much to rent. Looks like we've just actually entered the 21st century with recruiting.

Cost to rent depends on the size. For a light jet, I just plugged in a 1 day round trip rental (to Lafayette, LA) at two carriers and the cost was $34,000 at one and $21,000 - $27,800 at the other. Chump change.

Last edited:
I was wondering if someone is donating it's use. Weitsman has one. But they're not that much to rent. Looks like we've just actually entered the 21st century with recruiting.

Cost to rent depends on the size. For a light jet, I just plugged in a 1 day round trip rental at two carries and the cost was $34,000 at one and $21,000 - $27,800 at the other. Chump change.
It costs extra to land safely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom