Class of 2024 - DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE/TE KingJoseph Edwards (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I do not get that either? Please expound
1702573887968.jpeg

Haha well I can’t say that I’ve indulged in all those specific experiences, but yeah I miss the old sneaker days for sure. The last 3-5 years have really been impacted by the resale market/sellers, it’s certainly frustrating at times.

I got rid of my entire collection when I got married 16 years ago (I’m still not sure why exactly!)… but 5-6 years ago the passion & interest came back. Sneakers really are my hobby. I love the story telling, design, materials, colorways, artistry & just the culture in general.

I have far from unlimited funds available with a wife & 3 kids, so I really need to sell to buy. I rotate my collection pretty regularly too as preferences & style changes, currently have about 140 pairs in the collection with 10-12 for sale
View attachment 235038

I see you even have separate shoe room.

So they probably take a limo to Hancock right to a private hanger. That’s the way to fly!!
Earlier this year I got an offer from JetBlue for a complimentary helicopter transfer from JFK to the westside of Manhattan. Got picked up in a very nice SUV and taken to the VIP section of JFK for the 6 minute flight to Manhattan. I don't know that I will ever experience that again, but it was pretty cool to have just once.

Earlier this year I got an offer from JetBlue for a complimentary helicopter transfer from JFK to the westside of Manhattan. Got picked up in a very nice SUV and taken to the VIP section of JFK for the 6 minute flight to Manhattan. I don't know that I will ever experience that again, but it was pretty cool to have just once.
Was Schiano in the chopper with you?

It's pretty much like the movie The Prestige.

By that I mean the twin, not the spontaneously generated clones from David Bowie's machine.
Ha. Haven't seen Prestige. But your description sounds a lot like Multiplicity. Great movie.

We certainly don't have any Fran's that are like #4 which was the Michael Keaton that was the copy of the copy of the copy.
We only have two kids but my wife and I used to refer to my youngest as #4. ;)

Last edited:
Ha. Haven't seen Prestige. But your description sounds a lot like Multiplicity. Great movie.

We certainly don't have any Fran's that are like #4 which was the Michael Keaton that was the copy of the copy of the copy. We only have two kids but my wife and I used to refer to my youngest as #4. ;)
The Prestige is one of my top five favorite movies. Highly recommend.

Haha well I can’t say that I’ve indulged in all those specific experiences, but yeah I miss the old sneaker days for sure. The last 3-5 years have really been impacted by the resale market/sellers, it’s certainly frustrating at times.

I got rid of my entire collection when I got married 16 years ago (I’m still not sure why exactly!)… but 5-6 years ago the passion & interest came back. Sneakers really are my hobby. I love the story telling, design, materials, colorways, artistry & just the culture in general.

I have far from unlimited funds available with a wife & 3 kids, so I really need to sell to buy. I rotate my collection pretty regularly too as preferences & style changes, currently have about 140 pairs in the collection with 10-12 for sale
View attachment 235038
Love the organization that's super clean. Good times back in the day. Folding up the lawn chairs before the stores opened their gates to cop a pair (I wear a size 9.5 so I had to be close to the front) when each store would only get maybe ~20 pairs then breezing to work feeling like an actual zombie. Good times with friends. Took me a while to actually Un dead stock a pair but it was worth it. I didn't wanna sell them (though I ultimately did mostly VNDS).

Some friends of mine are still into collecting but having a family is expensive as you stated so I've fallen off. I have 14 pairs of retros (all newer releases) that I've been rotating wearing for a while.

Mods don't ban us we know this is not a sneakerhead convention.

He just put some colorado letters on his Instagram story. Stay away Deion
No didn’t you hear from Rutgers, he’s not a take and the only reason we are landing him is bc musical chairs stopped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom