Class of 2020 - DL David Ndukwe (GA) WKU Commit / Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DL David Ndukwe (GA) WKU Commit / Offered

Offers from Jacksonville St, EKU. UT Chattanooga, S. Alabama, Southern U, WKU, Akron, FIU

His film is very impressive. If I could wave a magi wand and emphasize recruiting just one state harder, well, let’s not kid ourselves, it would be New York. But if the goal was to make the biggest impact on SU football, I think it would be Georgia. There is a ton of talent here and it seems a little less recruited than Florida.

His Twitter account says he's an early enrollee.

His film is very impressive. If I could wave a magi wand and emphasize recruiting just one state harder, well, let’s not kid ourselves, it would be New York. But if the goal was to make the biggest impact on SU football, I think it would be Georgia. There is a ton of talent here and it seems a little less recruited than Florida.
You are right, his film is impressive and look at that frame we would have to work with. wow

Outstanding frame.
For sure. P5's haven't caught on and I have no idea why with that film. Looks really disruptive. Great frame. Has the quickness to shoot gaps and the power to bull rush through blocks. Exactly what we're lacking on the interior. Looks like Stenard's in-home went well. Hope we get him on campus.

Last edited:
For sure. P5's haven't caught on yet, but I suspect they will based on that film. Wow. Looks really disruptive. Great frame. Has the quickness quickness to shoot gaps and the power to bull rush through blocks. Exactly what we're lacking on the interior. Looks like Stenard's in-home went well. Hope we get him on campus.
Hope he does take a OV this weekend. I believe if he gives us a shot we will get him. He is a diamond in the rough.

He is the Hill toppers best recruit by far

Would help fill future depth for us for sure

This young man slips through the OL like the invisible man. Next thing you know he has his helmet on and is in the backfield.

I like his tape. Stays low except when he uses swim move which at d 1 will get u planted on your arssss. Uses hands well and gets off blocks well. Yes he can come here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom