Do we have 100% confirmation that it's Ash? | Syracusefan.com

Do we have 100% confirmation that it's Ash?

anyone wonder if the interview process asked what kind of offense do you want to run and have the hardest time stopping?

No, it's not definite. Just seems the momentum is swinging that way, and there's some buzz of an SU football announcement today.

Hoping for:

smoke-screen.gif

I think people just misinterpreted the report that he was out recruiting today. People assumed it was for Syracuse.

I think people just misinterpreted the report that he was out recruiting today. People assumed it was for Syracuse.

this wouldnt even make sense... and scout's osu beat writer has a tweet indicating he is out recruiting from osu.

No, it's not definite. Just seems the momentum is swinging that way, and there's some buzz of an SU football announcement today.

Wasn't the NCAA's decision about Boeheim's 9 game suspension supposed to come out today? Maybe that's what the announcement is.

If he took the Syracuse job why is he out recruiting for Ohio State today?

I would rather have the Navy coach than this guy. Their, I said it.

I feel like we're about to experience those videos of Jets fans booing their first round draft pick.

Can someone explain to me what Ash does for us that Ed Orgeron wouldn't. I would think both guys are to be had at about the same price range.

It really makes no sense.

Can someone explain to me what Ash does for us that Ed Orgeron wouldn't. I would think both guys are to be had at about the same price range.

It really makes no sense.
Ed O is friends with Coyle. WE would be getting nothing out of this.

If he took the Syracuse job why is he out recruiting for Ohio State today?
when im looking for a job...i tell my boss im out seeing clients when im interviewing.

good lord people...come on!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom