Do we have 100% confirmation that it's Ash? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Do we have 100% confirmation that it's Ash?

when im looking for a job...i tell my boss im out seeing clients when im interviewing.

good lord people...come on!!!
I will say, working with coaches, they tell me constantly that they use the "out recruiting" line as an excuse to just be out of the office and doing whatever the hell they want, since no one can really check up on them.

I will say, working with coaches, they tell me constantly that they use the "out recruiting" line as an excuse to just be out of the office and doing whatever the hell they want, since no one can really check up on them.
exactly.
im 'seeing clients' during:

the NCAA & BET/ACC tourny
Golf Majors
Day Yankee games
Afternoons of a Giant weekday tailgate etc...
whenever i just need a drink...like now

Chris-morris-jumps-out-window-o.gif

Ya'll asked for a guy that can recruit the northeast, well...Ash is in Jersey. He has contacts there, that's a good sign.

I think people just misinterpreted the report that he was out recruiting today. People assumed it was for Syracuse.
Well since my post was a joke you might be on to something.

Boehiem is coaching the football team during his suspension?

At a minimum, I send him out to do our recruiting during his down time.

"We won't win ten f***ing games if you don't come here. Actually we probably won't anyway, 10 is a lot for us."

Soooo, are drinking because we got a coach or are we drinking because we got this coach??

Ya'll asked for a guy that can recruit the northeast, well...Ash is in Jersey. He has contacts there, that's a good sign.
Maybe he wasn't recruiting in Jersey, maybe he was talking to some currently unemployed coaches who recruit well there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom