Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to? | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to?

Do you think Boeheim has a set retirement date that he will stick to?

• Yes

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 208 91.2%

• Total voters
Curious- how do any of these comments by JB benefit the program, schoo, players and himself? Not saying you have stated they do but if their is an opposite take on all this where this is a good thing or even neutral... I'm not seeing it
They are attempts to benefit himself and himself only. “Awww poor coach, he’s doing such a great job against all these other schools that are cheating. Almost pulled off some great upsets! He’s still got it!”

Kentucky-Carolina-Duke are still getting the top players, they might be underperforming but Carolina showed last season the cream usually rises.
I thought tournament success was flukey.

UK has been caught by Alabama, Auburn, and Tennessee.

This is the second time in 3 years Duke has looked like a bubble team or worse. A lot harder to win when you don’t sign all top 10 players.

Just want to point out a few things:

1) we still don’t know what’s the net net with Benny. Guessing he’s out after this year.

2) Remember JB trashed Bell in the media a few days ago. Unjustly mean and overboard.

3) as I noted, no one in the media has done the exhaustive story on our downturn and current situation.

So, instead, we have national media providing death by a thousand cuts and national and local media commentating on the commentary.

We have zero 2023 recruits, our coach is shooting a flamethrower every time he has a mic in front of him, our major benefactor is posting pics with some *interesting* characters and same coach is now lying about other programs.

JB is a human that has been paid millions of dollars and is in the HoF among many other awards. He is not a god.

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

I thought tournament success was flukey.

UK has been caught by Alabama, Auburn, and Tennessee.

This is the second time in 3 years Duke has looked like a bubble team or worse. A lot harder to win when you don’t sign all top 10 players.

Have you seen the classes Duke and UK have for next year? Insane. They’ll be fine.

Didn’t Duke go to Final Four last year-Carolina to Championship
And this year? The league stinks. They are not getting all the players they used to. More teams are able to get good
players. That’s the entire point.

And this year? The league stinks. They are not getting all the players they used to. More teams are able to get good
players. That’s the entire point.

Again, look at the classes for next year. This isn’t true.

Have you seen the classes Duke and UK have for next year? Insane. They’ll be fine.
Duke’s class this year was better though. Cal better win next year or they are going to do everything they can to move on to Oats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom