Class of 2022 - DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24)

Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

Defensive line looking really good, athletic and big now. I legitimately think all we are missing from being an ELITE defense is another corner that can play right away. Deuce, Bellamy and Barnes will likely be a good trio but we need one more guy for me to feel comfortable. Nwokocha, Dion Wilson, Hastings, Ingraham, Fuentes and Perry is a strong rotation on the inside of the D-line. Diggs, Jaquez, Jobity, Kingjoseph are a strong rotation on the outside. Linebackers and safeties we know what we are getting and they are strong. Just a little worried about corner because of the experience. That’s it

Agree 100% here - our DL is SEC size and quality now.

I think we could stand maybe one other rotational Lber in the mix and another starter quality CB in the mix, and we'll have a defense that can stand up against any in the ACC in my opinion.

I just want to start getting DL to the NFL on a consistent basis

We have put in Arthur and Chandler Jones, Kingsley Jonathan, Alton Robinson, Chris Slayton, Jay Bromley, James Wyche, Christian Ferrara since Dwight Freeney 22 years ago.

That's not going to cut it. 9 guys in 22 years.

I hope Fran, Elijah, and Nick put 9 in, in the next four years