Duke Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

27% to 45.7% from the field there is the real story.

You can't do that at duke, especially with another 12 turnovers on top of it with more then 10 to go.

It was angering that we got those cameron calls first half... turns out dook don't need them.

I have to say, I would love to see Duke beat Kentucky in the tourney.

Well we are going to get murdered in the final 10 minutes officially

Worst loss of the season. Clemson was bad but we've literally done NOTHING right today. Mistakes left and right and not one player showed up.

Thank god this Dick Vitale on commentary and not Shane battier. Vitale has been great tonight.

We've been awful tonight. Worst game we've played in a long time.

Roberson is a timid weakling......needs a lot of work on the weights!

Well when the shooting percentages are so different (and its so much easier to ge defensive boards than offensive) it wouldn't surprise me if we are down ten + in that category
I might agree is okafor didnt have 5 offensive rebs by himself

Totally embarrassing performance against another soft pansy ass Duke team.

This team isn't "soft" NC State is soft. Duke may not be the toughest team out there, but they are not soft.

And again we just drop the damn ball. Simply amazing how many times we haven't gotten a clean grab on our ball.

SU need s a lot of work....they have shown me they haven't done any work at all.

Miracle that we kept it close in Cuse. Duke is perfectly built to beat the **** out of a stubborn garbage zone that we've employed all season with zero deviation.

How does RAK have 5 fouls and Okafor 2??? Because it's Duke...
Or because duke has attacked the rim, and Syacuse got Christmas 6 shot attempts (and drew 2 fouls). How many touches did Okafor get? How many times did we doulbe and triple him only for him to throw it outside for an open 3 or just power up through us?

Dudes a monster

They're better than us. It's just kinda simple.

Sometimes it's hard to admit that's just the case. Everyone always looks for a different reason or excuse, but most of the time it's just that simple.

I don't know what's worse: our performance tonight or this new Vince Vaughn movie coming out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom