Duke Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

Duke's guard play and Winslow/Okafor on offense are just eating us alive.

G has kind of showed why he can't play point against a real good team. How many times has he left his feet on offense and lost the ball?

G has kind of showed why he can't play point against a real good team. How many times has he left his feet on offense and lost the ball.
Once. He also threw it away twice more. But not because he left his feet

Not sure why we aren't down by 20 the way we played. The zone was a disaster in the 1st half...

G has kind of showed why he can't play point against a real good team. How many times has he left his feet on offense and lost the ball?

Yep liability at PG strength at SF.

Winslow killing us again.

Thought his plays down the stretch in the Dome made the difference. We have no answer for him so far.

That was one of the worst halves in a long time. We are lucky we are not down more.

Is the jacket blue and white?

B--P9XQU4AAoysK.jpg

Almost every turnover is when he has to go left. He has to get lower with the ball and try not to make the direct pass to score. Really disappointing first half. It's probably the worst half, except Clemson that we've played all year. Duke has also coughed it up 10 times. We get physically beat up. We seldom come up with traffic rebounds or scrum loose balls. Besides Roberson, everyone else has been awful.

Absolutely must cut into the lead to start 2nd half. If we have our patented drought to start 2nd half, we will lose by 20 plus

It wuzz teareebly.

I'm not sure which is worse... our players going thru the motions at times or the zebras swallowing their whistles on our offensive end and eager with whistle in mug to blow at the other end. I think the next few weekz are writeoffs... our team is and would seem to be the refs whipping boyz and the zebras have embraced that.

Only worse thing is Lunardi's horrible cat!

Was I the only one who heard McDonough say that Cooney has been playing with a bad back for a while? He just doesn't look the same...lack of energy, almost looks like he's sick. His body language seems like he's playing at 60%.

Anyone else notice this?

I just got a "LMFAO" from Derrick Coleman on Twitter, so my work here is done.

Wow...nobody had a clue that the shot clock was about to expire?

Flop City and lol the ref got it right AT Duke I am shocked.

If I were Jimmy B once Duke gets into the bonus I put a walkon in and do the Hack a Okafor like Poppovich and make him make FTs.

It really annoys me how they let Duke slap the ball out after every made basket.

It's just not mathematically possible for us to beat the 2nd best team in the country on the road when G and Cooney have nothing to offer.

If I were Jimmy B once Duke gets into the bonus I put a walkon in and do the Hack a Okafor like Poppovich and make him make FTs.

They won't get into the bonus until 1:30 left at Cameron.

Edit - oops I think I got that backwards. Just gonna drink more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom