Duke Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

It's very disappointing that Joseph and Ronnie are pretty much just as bad as they were when the year started. Worst shooting guards in SU history
But there still young! Nah, this isn't Boston College where they've played all year like the bench players for the BC Eagles. This is Syracuse and their play all year has been absurdly bad.

longislandcuse said:
Not "take us behind the woodshed and beat ever living **** out of us" better.

They beat us by 8 at home. They crushed us on the road. They better than us

They beat us by 8 at home. They crushed us on the road. They better than us
We shot FTs better than duk, if we just shot from the field better, rebounded better, had more assists and less TOs, we d be just as good as them lol

I don't know what's worse: our performance tonight or this new Vince Vaughn movie coming out.

The Vince Vaughn movie is worse, but then I won't watch that movie. I watched this game and it was pretty painful.

The tough thing is this game was very winnable in that duk didnt even play that well

No it wasn't...they toyed with us. It's almost unseen for that to happen.
They did toy w us but they didnt shoot it well for duk and they had a ton of turnovers. They play like that in the Dome we mighta won. But i get your pt

No it wasn't...they toyed with us. It's almost unseen for that to happen.
Tell me the truth, did duk look like a championship team tonite? I dont know i like uk and va and maybe even ariz a lot more

They did toy w us but they didnt shoot it well for duk and they had a ton of turnovers. They play like that in the Dome we mighta won. But i get your pt
Dome or not, we will get spanked any game where we shoot this poorly.

Tell me the truth, did duk look like a championship team tonite? I dont know i like uk and va and maybe even ariz a lot more

They did to me...they have a horse on the blocks and guard play and Justice whatever kid is sweet. They could've called their score, it was brutal to watch.

I am surprised we haven't had more games like this, where we lost badly. We really aren't very good. What eludes me is that college basketball just isn't all that good right now. Duke is one of the best teams, and on a good day we could beat them even though we don't have a decent point guard, and we can't shoot worth beans.

The tough thing is this game was very winnable in that duk didnt even play that well
Duke is one of the top 5 teams in the country this year...and has vastly superior talent to us all around. Their back court is light years better. They are quicker, both guards penetrate and create shots for others, they make a high percentage of open looks. All of which our guards don't do. Okafor dominated Rak on both ends of the floor. We have nobody like a Winslow. Playing a superior team exposed all of our flaws tonight. I love our guys, but let's be realistic.

Duke is one of the top 5 teams in the country this year...and has vastly superior talent to us all around. Their back court is light years better. They are quicker, both guards penetrate and create shots for others, they make a high percentage of open looks. All of which our guards don't do. Okafor dominated Rak on both ends of the floor. We have nobody like a Winslow. Playing a superior team exposed all of our flaws tonight. I love our guys, but let's be realistic.
I think you are misunderstanding me. There was no realistic way we were going to win tonite. Yeah we made a ton of mistakes but we are going to make mistakes every game. But duk didnt play all that great for duk tonite imo and imo a team like va healthy or unc would have beaten them, maybe even ul or nd if they shoot well. Thats what i meant by beatable

They did to me...they have a horse on the blocks and guard play and Justice whatever kid is sweet. They could've called their score, it was brutal to watch.

Brutal indeed...just darn right painful!

G and Roberson both out played winslow last game. Tonite he got revenge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom