Emergency team meeting? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Emergency team meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2016-04-21 at 4.24.21 PM.png

so apparently gmac went golfing...however, he forgot his wife had a scheduled mani-pedi and drinks with the girls after, so she called him on the course and told him to get his irish arse home or he'll never golf again.

in order to save face, he told his foursome that JB called an emergency meeting and he had to go.

right now hes watching reruns of My Little Pony on Disney Jr...while doing the dishes.

so apparently gmac went golfing...however, he forgot his wife had a scheduled mani-pedi and drinks with the girls after, so she called him on the course and told him to get his irish arse home or he'll never golf again.

in order to save face, he told his foursome that JB called an emergency meeting and he had to go.

right now hes watching reruns of My Little Pony on Disney Jr...while doing the dishes.

He's a rookie then, I have Seasons 1 through 5 of My Little Pony on DVD. I'm not wasting any time watching commercials when Ponyville awaits!!

I thought that JB's public display of emotion, caring and humility had convinced the NCAA to give back schollies, and it was a recruiting meeting.

Whew, no meeting, I thought "what did Fab Melo do this time?"

Or, it's opposite day, and there was a meeting.

Some funny stuff in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors